Jim Pennino was a pinhead afterall

Old December 2nd 10, 10:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Jim Pennino was a pinhead afterall

Mark IV wrote:
On Dec 2, 12:05Â*pm, wrote:

snip piles of babble

Since there is a market for light sport instruction

That is a fact. It can be proven.

that isn't interested in recreational or private instruction,

Light sport certification has no category seperately
designated as LightSport Recreational Pilot. You are
either training for Light Sport Certification, or you aren't.
That is a fact.

Instruction can be private (one student with a personally
designated instructor) or academic (instruction by a
school) That is a fact.

The other certifications that could be done in a LSA aircraft are
recreational pilot, private pilot, commercial pilot, as well as a
several ratings.

many flight schools are smart
enough to realize that "less" money is preferable to no money.

That is your opinion. Based on liablility and my
personal observations, my opinion differs. Only a
roster check can prove the numbers. That's a fact.

Nope, it is common business sense.

There is no difference in liablility for a flight school in training for
light sport, recreational, private, or commercial pilot.

snip remaining igrnorant babble

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old December 2nd 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

On Dec 2, 5:18*pm, wrote:
Mark IV wrote:
On Dec 2, 12:05*pm, wrote:

snip piles of babble

That's right. If you can't win...erase.

Since there is a market for light sport instruction

That is a fact. It can be proven.

that isn't interested in recreational or private instruction,

Light sport certification has no category seperately
designated as LightSport Recreational Pilot. You are
either training for Light Sport Certification, or you aren't.
That is a fact.

Instruction can be private (one student with a personally
designated instructor) or academic (instruction by a
school) That is a fact.

The other certifications that could be done in a LSA aircraft are
recreational pilot, private pilot, commercial pilot, as well as a
several ratings.

And this changes my answer how?

many flight schools are smart
enough to realize that "less" money is preferable to no money.

That is your opinion. Based on liablility and my
personal observations, my opinion differs. Only a
roster check can prove the numbers. That's a fact.

Nope, it is common business sense.

It's stupid business sense. See below.

There is no difference in liablility for a flight school in training for
light sport, recreational, private, or commercial pilot.

Shows what you don't know. Have you ever actually
been in a real airplane?

You see no difference in risk to a pilot, or possible liability
to the flight school, between a 20 hour student off
on his own, and a 1500 hour commercial pilot?

snip remaining igrnorant babble

What's igrnorant?

So you're back to snipping where I prove you
wrong again?

Ok. You're unworthy of debate and acting
childish again. Go back to selling Christmas
trees, or picking up bottles. Whatever.

---
Mark IV
American Pilot

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Old December 3rd 10, 12:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mark IV wrote:
On Dec 2, 5:18Â*pm, wrote:
Mark IV wrote:
On Dec 2, 12:05Â*pm, wrote:

snip piles of babble

Light sport certification has no category seperately
designated as LightSport Recreational Pilot. You are
either training for Light Sport Certification, or you aren't.
That is a fact.

Instruction can be private (one student with a personally
designated instructor) or academic (instruction by a
school) That is a fact.

The other certifications that could be done in a LSA aircraft are
recreational pilot, private pilot, commercial pilot, as well as a
several ratings.

And this changes my answer how?

It shows you haven't the slightest clue what classes of pilot certification
exist and thay your babble about "personally designated instructor" is just
that, babble.

snip more babble

You see no difference in risk to a pilot, or possible liability
to the flight school, between a 20 hour student off
on his own, and a 1500 hour commercial pilot?

If the flight school has been following all the rules, it has no liability
for the pilot's actions, it is all on the pilot.

What's igrnorant?

Everything you post.

snip remaining babble

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old December 3rd 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mark IV wrote:

Mark IV
American Pilot

Mark flying his airplane.

http://shop.mobileation.com/Red-Baro...9&category=362

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old December 3rd 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Phil

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 15:56:00 -0800 (PST), Mark IV wrote:

What's igrnorant?

I don't know, what is i-g-r-n-o-r-a-n-t?

So you're back to snipping where I prove you
wrong again?

You are amazing.

Ok. You're unworthy of debate and acting
childish again. Go back to selling Christmas
trees, or picking up bottles. Whatever.

---
Mark IV
American Pilot

Pilot?

ID yourself then via your license info.

Phil
Old December 3rd 10, 08:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV[_2_]

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 00:22:08 -0000, wrote:

Mark IV wrote:

Mark IV
American Pilot

Mark flying his airplane.

http://shop.mobileation.com/Red-Baro...9&category=362

GO TO HELL.

Your no competetion for Mark.

Mark IV
I Own A Leather Aviator's Jacket, Do You? And Ray Bans.
--
https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsac
http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze
Old December 3rd 10, 08:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Phil

Mark IV wrote:

Mark IV
American Pilot

Mark flying his airplane.

http://shop.mobileation.com/Red-Baro...9&category=362

GO TO HELL.

Your no competetion for Mark.

Mark IV
I Own A Leather Aviator's Jacket, Do You? And Ray Bans.

Ray Bans too? Proof of a real pilot, I say.

Philstein