Polar for 304C?

Old May 31st 21, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Moshe Braner

Default Polar for 304C?

Does anybody have a polar for the HPH 304C - the model with 15m
unflapped wings? Either a graph or just some numbers will do. The
"Glasflugel 304" polar built into XCsoar (span not specified) seems
wrong (STF too high, much higher than, e.g., LS4). The "304CZ" built-in
polar also calls for a high STF, but not quite as high. Is the "H-304"
line in Max Kellerman's polars spreadsheet - or the more mechanized
polar10.xls - appropriate? It seems to be (at wing loading 35.8) very
similar to the LS4 (at 34.4) up to about 85 knots. Above that speed the
304 does better, according to that spreadsheet.
Old May 31st 21, 02:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Britton

I have it, including flight test data (digital) from Dick Johnson. I dug
into this polar a lot when I had my 304C. Great ship!

Will send this to you today.

Britton

Old May 31st 21, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Britton

File sent

HpH / Glasflugel 304C for sale in CA, asking $54,000 (asking price reduced) [email protected] Soaring 5 May 30th 14 03:52 PM
FS: Glasflugel 304c tvlawyer Soaring 0 February 28th 04 03:56 AM
FS: Glasflugel 304c tvlawyer Soaring 0 February 22nd 04 05:25 PM
FS: Glasflugel 304c tvlawyer Soaring 0 February 15th 04 12:28 AM
FS: 2002 Glasflugel 304c tvlawyer Soaring 0 February 1st 04 11:41 PM