perhaps a "wanted" thread?

Old May 12th 20, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams[_2_]

Default perhaps a "wanted" thread?

I'm returning to service a Glasflugel Mosquito,
Does anyone have a Winter 80 mm vario in knots for sale?
How about a winter capacity .45 L of the style prior to the newest cardboard tubes?
Or, A good boom Microphone compatible with Dittel radios?

Thanks,
Scott
Old May 12th 20, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Scott- I just changed from 80mm to 57mm instruments. I have a Winter vario in knots (with a Pegase STF ring), ASI and Altimeter, as well as a fiberglass flask. Give me a shout at mark(at)mmfabrication)(dot)com
Old May 13th 20, 02:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

You can place "wanted" ads at glidersource.com.
Old May 13th 20, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams[_2_]

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 8:47:45 AM UTC-5, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
You can place "wanted" ads at glidersource.com.

Yep, that's an excellent resource.
Scott
Old May 14th 20, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

I have an 80mm Sage I'd sell.