AVGAS way up!!!

Old May 14th 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
wise purchaser

Default AVGAS way up!!!

Our nations foolish support of Israel has destroyed us!

In 1967 the blood thirsty, land grabbing Jews 'Pearl Harbor'
style attacked the Arabs and stole Arab land!

OUR children we're killed by Jews, attacking the USS liberty, on
station, in INTERNATIONAL waters, (google the USS liberty) to HIDE
the fact that the JEWS started the six day war

( This is a FACT: for years the Jews 'claimed' they we're attacked
first but over the years the TRUTH has come out PROVING the Jews
attacked FIRST [google it yourself: ] )

In 1972 AVGAS was .30 a gallon, our nation WAS doing ok! in 1973,
like FOOLS we allowed ourselves to get involved in a Jew war!

The Arabs wanted thier land BACK so they went to war with Israel The
Arabs we're WINNING the 1973 war as they did the SAME THING the
Jews did in 1967 'Pearl harbor' style, a sneak attack!

The STUPID fool Americans backed the land grabbing Jews, pushed back
the arabs with hard core american support to Israel!

OVERNIGHT (1973) gas went to well over $1.75 a gallon!

Our Fool nation has been going down the slow ****ter, [TUBES] ever
since 1973

We are FOOOOLS, we back a nation (Israel) that has NOTHING
NOTHING!!! to offer us except SPY RINGS ( google Israel spy
rings usa)

Israel is WORTHLESS they have NOTHING but SAND! but what do the
FOOOOOOLS of america do???? we back a nation with NOTHING excpet
BULL ****, **** OFF nations that have our lifes blood in thier
ground....OIL!

Our support of Israel has cost our nation TRILLIONS of dollars since
1973 just in the INFLATED cost of oil alone!

Our nation is BANK RUPT! The dollar is WORTHLESS overseas!

Now the nation of idiots , america, is fighting JEW wars in Iraq
soon Iran! and for what??

NOTHING! a worthless ****-hole pile of sand, in the middle
east that would FOLD overnight if the NATION OF IDIOTS woke up!

google the stern gang, google Ben Franklin vampires,

Old May 15th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
kontiki

Sheesh... this guy is out there flying around somewhere.
Old May 15th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Montblack

("kontiki" wrote)
Sheesh... this guy is out there flying around somewhere.

Wonder if he/she flies out of here?
http://www.airnav.com/airport/59FL

Or here?
http://www.airnav.com/airport/PAJN

Montblack :-)

Old May 15th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Newps

Yep, in that terriffic 150/150 that is the be all end all of airplanes.

Old May 15th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Roger (K8RI)

On Mon, 14 May 2007 23:49:55 GMT, kontiki
wrote:

Sheesh... this guy is out there flying around somewhere.

What makes you think so?

The highest he/she may get is in their Bass boat, just trollin'
along, trolling along...

100/130 avgas Roy Smith General Aviation 1 December 24th 06 10:17 AM
Old AvGas gwengler Piloting 2 December 16th 06 02:07 PM
Avgas Where is the ceiling? Doug Palmer Owning 217 May 8th 06 08:55 PM
Avgas plummets! Doug Vetter Piloting 24 December 16th 05 02:54 AM
Avgas STC Mike Granby Owning 12 September 6th 05 07:18 PM