Help With Plane ID

Old June 7th 08, 04:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mike Bealmear

Default Help With Plane ID

Anyone have a clue what this is? Looks vaguely "Aerocoupeish".

Thanks!

Mike

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mystery plane.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	26425  Click image for larger version

Name:	Mystery plane2.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	26426
Old June 7th 08, 05:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
P & H Macguire[_2_]

"Mike Bealmear" wrote in message
. ..
Anyone have a clue what this is? Looks vaguely "Aerocoupeish".

Thanks!

Mike

Ercoupe?

Pat Macguire

Old June 7th 08, 06:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn Jacobs

On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 11:31:34 -0400, Mike Bealmear wrote:

Anyone have a clue what this is? Looks vaguely "Aerocoupeish".

Thanks!

Mike

There were a lot of different companies that made the Erocoupe and I would
guess that it was one of those. The strangest had to be the Mooney
Aerocoupe. Definitely this isn't a Mooney as the Mooney had a single
ruder in the typical Mooney style

Jake

Old June 7th 08, 07:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article ,
Glenn Jacobs wrote:

On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 11:31:34 -0400, Mike Bealmear wrote:

Anyone have a clue what this is? Looks vaguely "Aerocoupeish".

Thanks!

Mike

There were a lot of different companies that made the Erocoupe and I would
guess that it was one of those. The strangest had to be the Mooney
Aerocoupe. Definitely this isn't a Mooney as the Mooney had a single
ruder in the typical Mooney style

Jake

It is definitely NOT an Ercoupe, either.

Note:
1. Tapered wing (perhaps wood)

2. the raised rear deck.

3. Landing gear is totally different. It has a wider track than a
'coupe; the 'coupe has a trailing link main gear.

4. Fuselage appears to be fabrc-covered and has at least one cabin door.

Old June 7th 08, 11:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JPaulV

"Mike Bealmear" a écrit dans le message de

Anyone have a clue what this is? Looks vaguely "Aerocoupeish".

Max Holste 52 ?

--
Cordi@lement JPaulV