Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

Old March 18th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

On Mar 18, 1:08*pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:25:05 -0700 (PDT), BobR wrote:
But you said, upthread, "..but it's not like I haven't had a few
hundred hours in single/twin in the left seat." * Sorry to quibble but
I confuse easily, you see.....

I know a CFII who always flies from the right seat, even when solo.
So his wife has probably close to a thousand hours in the left
seat (but never did get her pilot certificate).

--
Bob Noel
(goodness, please trim replies!!!)

AND NEITHER HAS FLYBOY

See Below:

More Bob Hooey.

Asked and answered but, of course, since you "killfiled" me, you have
nothing more than Bob Hooey facts made of heaping amounts of Bob Hooey.
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!
I hesitate to add to this discussion because I'm not an instructor,

Naw, not going to kill file you yet...to much fun watching you try to
lie your way out of the deep pit of **** you got yourself into.
Old March 18th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

On Mar 18, 1:05*pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:46:52 -0400, Bob Noel wrote:
In article ,
*cavedweller wrote:

But you said, upthread, "..but it's not like I haven't had a few
hundred hours in single/twin in the left seat." * Sorry to quibble but
I confuse easily, you see.....

I know a CFII who always flies from the right seat, even when solo.
So his wife has probably close to a thousand hours in the left
seat (but never did get her pilot certificate).

LS time is more like 500 hours now that I think of it all in the 60s-
early 70s. Things may have changed since then, time to start over again.
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!
I hesitate to add to this discussion because I'm not an instructor,
just a rather slow student who's not qualified to give advice that
might kill someone.

DAMN, that lie gets bigger every time you tell it.

Old March 18th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

On Mar 18, 12:53*pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:30:47 -0700 (PDT), BobR wrote:
I am asking the group for assistance in developing a list of
instructional
and solo experiences, testing, mandatory reading.....if you ran the
FAA,
what would you require in a near-perfect world that a PPL would
require? I
am a zero-hour wannabe pilot FYI

Note sig below.

I hesitate to add to this discussion because I'm not an instructor,
just a rather slow student who's not qualified to give advice that
might kill someone.

Hell, based on what I have seen, you are not a student...slow or
otherwise. You did get one point right though, you are not qualified
to give advice!
Old March 18th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

On Mar 18, 2:05*pm, Dan wrote:
On Mar 18, 2:20 pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:

Cows, deer (by the dozens), infants...the whole scheebang. You look at
this as acceptable challenges, I look at this as exceptional
liabilities. Same view, two different eyes.

How in the world do you get off the ground without flying over one or
more of these liabilities?

I smell a red herring...

Dan Mc

Dan, you are being way to nice to the troll.

Old March 18th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Peter Dohm

"BobR" wrote in message
[...]

Now, I also have to forget all the "legal" and "developer" advice about HOAs
as well.

Peter

Old March 18th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
WJRFlyBoy

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:04:27 -0500, Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

Are you getting paid to promote this site? You've posted this thing
about 5 times now.

http://fmi.typepad.com/lwyp/2008/03/survey-results.html

Now I have to give you part of my commission. Sheesh, make your own
money.
Old March 18th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
WJRFlyBoy

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:06:12 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

WJRFlyBoy wrote in
news

Cows, deer (by the dozens), infants...the whole scheebang. You look at
this as acceptable challenges, I look at this as exceptional
liabilities. Same view, two different eyes.

Huh?

Bertie

Huh what Bertie?
Old March 18th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
WJRFlyBoy

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:05:13 -0700 (PDT), Dan wrote:

On Mar 18, 2:20 pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:

Cows, deer (by the dozens), infants...the whole scheebang. You look at
this as acceptable challenges, I look at this as exceptional
liabilities. Same view, two different eyes.

How in the world do you get off the ground without flying over one or
more of these liabilities?

Out of context.

I smell a red herring...

Dan Mc

Get your nose out of the fish section then.
Old March 18th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
WJRFlyBoy

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:57:50 -0500, Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

Airparks aren't the only place where animals get on the runway and I've
seen deer on a Class C airport's runway and the only reason I haven't
seen them on a Class B is that I don't fly into them that often.

Thanks for the valuable, out of context FYI rolls eyes?
Old March 18th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_10_]

On Mar 18, 6:48 pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:

I smell a red herring...

Dan Mc

Get your nose out of the fish section then.

You made a funny!

You're so darn clever.

And yet so useless....

Dan Mc

Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path? WJRFlyBoy Piloting 257 March 28th 08 01:26 PM
Airparks... .Blueskies. Owning 9 May 8th 06 04:14 PM
Airparks and clubs around Phoenix AZ ? gilan Home Built 3 March 9th 06 01:07 PM
Airparks near Austin TX TIm Gilbert Owning 14 October 3rd 05 03:18 PM
A New, New Direction for a Beaten Dead Horse Shawn Soaring 0 February 25th 05 01:57 PM