I'm a flight Instructor & I can't even get a job at Taco Bell

Old November 17th 04, 03:15 PM
Brad Zeigler

Default I'm a flight Instructor & I can't even get a job at Taco Bell

http://www.careerbuilder.com/share/d...36Y44J5ZZKVXKR

Taco Bell, Now Hiring Team Members!!!!

See all jobs at this company Save this job | Email this job

Company: Taco Bell
Location: US-NH-Concord
Base Pay: N/A
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Industry: Restaurant
Food
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Management
Restaurant - Food Service
Req'd Education: High School
Req'd Experience: At Least 1 Year
Req'd Travel: Not Specified
Relocation Covered: No
Division: Restaurant Management/Operations

Contact: Not Available Phone: Not Available
Email: Not Available Fax: Not Available
Ref ID: 24Sep0409417-1

DESCRIPTION
Function: Restaurant Management/Operations
Relocation Provided: No

Job Description:
Taco Bell is seeking team members for our new Concord, NH
location!!! Don't miss your opportunity to launch your career with the
world's largest restaurant company!!
Restaurant Basics - Delighting Guest, Food Safety Sanitation,
Guest and Employee Safety, Security & Daily Cleaning
Food Preparation - preparing ingredients for menu item
production
Daily Operation - Receiving and Storage
Preventative Maintenance, Opening Procedures & closing
procedures
Guest Assistance - Dining Room/Lot, Dining Room Cashier,
Drive-thru Cashier & Drive-thru
16 years old or older (if under 18 must provide proof of age and
work permit as required)
Legal right to work in the United States
Ability to work flexible hours
Acts in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner toward
customers and co-workers at all times
Is punctual and flexible in maintaining hours of employment
Exerts high degree of energy and drive to meet customer demands
Performs effectively and safely in an environment where there is
constant change and minimal direct supervision
Presents a tidy appearance with good hygiene
Capable of making quick and appropriate decisions
Takes action to meet customer needs
Can anticipate bottlenecks in service and acts to resolve them
Ability to learn quickly
Ability to communicate viewpoints and concerns to fellow
employees and managers in a constructive manner
For immediate interview:
Call 603-244-1302 and leave your name and phone number!!!!

REQUIREMENTS
Minimum Requirements:

a.. Aircraft is a Challenger 601-3A.
b.. Minimum of two years college or equivalent technical
training.
c.. Must hold a valid Airline Transport Pilot certificate
d.. Hold a valid FAA First Class medical certificate
e.. Have a minimum of 2,500 hours total pilot time.
f.. Minimum of 250 hours multiengine.
g.. Have a minimum of five years aviation experience, some
transport category experience preferred.
h.. Have no violations recorded with the FAA and be able to
demonstrate his/her piloting ability to a high standard
i.. Be a leader and confident in decision making.
j.. Bilingual is a plus.

Degrees Required: Bachelor's

Majors Required: Aviation

Attached Images
File Type: gif blue_bullet.gif (137 Bytes, 6 views)
File Type: gif ContactInfo.gif (192 Bytes, 6 views)
File Type: gif yel_yel_wh_9px_TL.gif (169 Bytes, 6 views)
File Type: gif pixel.gif (42 Bytes, 7 views)
File Type: gif yel_yel_wh_9px_TR.gif (169 Bytes, 6 views)
File Type: gif yel_yel_wh_9px_BL.gif (169 Bytes, 5 views)
File Type: gif yel_yel_wh_9px_BR.gif (169 Bytes, 6 views)
Old November 17th 04, 05:40 PM
C J Campbell

Heh, heh. I can hardly wait to show it to the flight instructors at our
school.

Old November 18th 04, 01:09 AM
G Farris

Don't know how you ever happened on this, but it's VERY funny!

Especially a Challenger 601-3A - that's one spatula-full of an airplane to
manage! 16-year-olds must show a work permit!!

Old November 18th 04, 02:09 AM
Michelle P

G Farris wrote:

Don't know how you ever happened on this, but it's VERY funny!

Especially a Challenger 601-3A - that's one spatula-full of an airplane to
manage! 16-year-olds must show a work permit!!

Piece of cake if you can program the FMS and manage the Autopilot :-)
Michelle
--

Michelle P ATP-ASEL, CP-AMEL, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity

Old November 18th 04, 03:59 PM
G.R. Patterson III

G Farris wrote:

OK - Easier to fly than the Maule maybe :-)

Hey, flying a Maule is a pice of cake. It's *landing* it that takes practice.

George Patterson
If a man gets into a fight 3,000 miles away from home, he *had* to have
been looking for it.