Not Good at Straight and Level

Old February 4th 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tony

Default Not Good at Straight and Level

Click on this.

When the video starts, click on the screen at it will go full screen.
You'll notice their version of the FAA does not seem to have the same
restrictions on air show performances as does the domestic version.

Be sure your seat belt is fastened.

http://guyrevel.free.fr/WGP/Haute-Voltige_au_Japon.wmv

Old February 4th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Danny Deger

"Tony" wrote in message
oups.com...
Click on this.

When the video starts, click on the screen at it will go full screen.
You'll notice their version of the FAA does not seem to have the same
restrictions on air show performances as does the domestic version.

Be sure your seat belt is fastened.

http://guyrevel.free.fr/WGP/Haute-Voltige_au_Japon.wmv

I am in love now. What is the female pilots name -- and phone number.

Danny Deger

Old February 4th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_3_]

That was Svetlana Kampanina.

Old February 4th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Viperdoc" said:
That was Svetlana Kampanina.

If you're going to google her, though, you'll find more hits if you search
for "Svetlana Kapanina".

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
"Optimists invented the airplane, pessimists invented the parachute"
Old February 4th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

"Tony" wrote in message
oups.com...
But would you fly with her?

If her husband would let me... :-)

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

Old February 4th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john smith

In article ,
"Danny Deger" wrote:

"Tony" wrote in message
oups.com...
Click on this.

When the video starts, click on the screen at it will go full screen.
You'll notice their version of the FAA does not seem to have the same
restrictions on air show performances as does the domestic version.

Be sure your seat belt is fastened.

http://guyrevel.free.fr/WGP/Haute-Voltige_au_Japon.wmv

I am in love now. What is the female pilots name -- and phone number.

Svetlana Kapanina
http://www.haute-voltige.com/inter/p...nina/index.htm
Old February 4th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

I am in love now. What is the female pilots name -- and phone number.

Svetlana Kapaninahttp://www.haute-voltige.com/inter/photos/gallery/kapanina/index.htm

Oh, my God. Move aside Patty Wagstaff. Get off the bus, Lane
Wallace. Svetlana is coming!

We need to get her to perform at OSH '07...

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 4th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am in love now. What is the female pilots name -- and phone number.

Svetlana
Kapaninahttp://www.haute-voltige.com/inter/photos/gallery/kapanina/index.htm

Oh, my God. Move aside Patty Wagstaff. Get off the bus, Lane
Wallace. Svetlana is coming!

We need to get her to perform at OSH '07...

Wasn't she there 5 or so years back? I guess the answer is no, or you (and
Joe) would have remembered! g
--
Jim in NC

Old February 4th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john smith

In article .com,
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

I am in love now. What is the female pilots name -- and phone number.

Svetlana
Kapaninahttp://www.haute-voltige.com/inter/photos/gallery/kapanina/index.htm

Oh, my God. Move aside Patty Wagstaff. Get off the bus, Lane
Wallace. Svetlana is coming!
We need to get her to perform at OSH '07...
:-)

Dude! You should have seen her in her early 20's!