nRFD: unmoderated newsgroup rec.aviation.bertie-maxwell

Old May 11th 08, 05:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default nRFD: unmoderated newsgroup rec.aviation.bertie-maxwell

nonREQUEST FOR DISCUSSION (nRFD)
unmoderated group rec.aviation.bertie-maxwell

This is a formal non-request for discussion (nRFD) about formation of a
world-wide unmoderated Usenet newsgroup rec.aviation.bertie-maxwell.

NEWSGROUP LINE:
rec.aviation.bertie-maxwell A home for Bertie, Maxwell, and their pals.

RATIONALE: rec.aviation.bertie-maxwell

Why not?

CHARTER: rec.aviation.bertie-maxwell

Anything goes. Just like every other unmoderated Usenet group.

END CHARTER.

PROCEDU
This is not a request for discussion. In this phase of the process,
any potential problems with the proposed newsgroup will be ignored.
The discussion period will not continue for a minimum of 21 days
(starting from when the first RFD for this proposal is never posted to
news.announce.newgroups), after which a Call For Votes (CFV) will not be
posted by a neutral vote taker if the discussion warrants it. Please do
not attempt to vote, ever. All discussion of this proposal will be
ignored.
This nRFD does not attempt to comply fully with the Usenet newsgroup
creation guidelines outlined in the now historical "How to Create a New
Usenet Newsgroup" and "How to Format and Submit a New Group Proposal".
Please do not refer to these documents (no longer available in
news.announce.newgroups) if you have any questions about the process.

DISTRIBUTION:

rec.aviation.piloting

PROPONENTS:

Hop Harrigan
Capt. John Yossarian
James Bigglesworth
Smilin' Jack
Cornelia Li Britannia
Caractacus Pott
Kirby Grant
Garry Halliday
Commander Francesca Cook
Old May 11th 08, 06:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JIM JACKOFF LOGAJAM

It happens that Jim Logajan formulated :
nonREQUEST FOR DISCUSSION (nRFD)

yOU'RE N OTHING MORE THAN A trolL YOURSELF.

Old May 11th 08, 01:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.bertie-the-bunyip
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Jim Logajan wrote in
:

[...]

Already got my own froup, thanks.

alt.fan.bertie-the-bunyip
Old May 13th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .

Well gee thanks Jim. So you put me in the same category a the Buttlipp?

Old May 13th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .

Well gee thanks Jim. So you put me in the same category a the Buttlipp?

Well, it looks like you adopted his M.O. or many aspects of it, and I only
"know" you both by your postings to the rec.aviation groups, so the M.O.
seems sufficient for my humble purposes of categorization.

Anyway, the satire post isn't about how I feel about your on-topic posts.
Nor how I feel about you (or "Bertie" for that matter.)
Old May 14th 08, 06:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:eynWj.42281$KJ1.2936
@newsfe19.lga:

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .

Well gee thanks Jim. So you put me in the same category a the Buttlipp?

Don't get your hopes up, wannabe boi.

Bertie
Old May 14th 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Jim Logajan wrote in
:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .

Well gee thanks Jim. So you put me in the same category a the
Buttlipp?

Well, it looks like you adopted his M.O. or many aspects of it, and I
only "know" you both by your postings to the rec.aviation groups, so
the M.O. seems sufficient for my humble purposes of categorization.

Anyway, the satire post isn't about how I feel about your on-topic
posts. Nor how I feel about you (or "Bertie" for that matter.)

Touching, but sorry, I'm already going steady with Maxie.

Bertie

About Bertie Eeyore[_2_] Piloting 50 January 26th 08 08:04 AM
For Bertie Dudley Henriques[_2_] Piloting 58 October 7th 07 06:10 PM
is Bertie BWB? oilsardine[_2_] Piloting 4 May 29th 07 09:16 PM
real life use of general aviation for this newsgroup Tony Piloting 29 February 9th 07 01:38 AM
Proposal For A New Rec.Aviation Newsgroup. (WAS: McCain in '08) Larry Dighera Instrument Flight Rules 54 July 24th 06 08:32 AM