Straight-and-Level Flight

Old December 8th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

Default Straight-and-Level Flight

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
|
| "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| | "Bear Bottoms" wrote in message
| | On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:22:32 GMT, Mike wrote:
| |
| | Since when
| |
| | TRYING TO ISOLATE MY RESPONSE TO soc.subculture.online.kooks ddn't
| work
| | Mikey
| |
| | SHUT THE **** UP ASSHOLE
| | --
| | Bear Bottoms
| | Private Attorney General
| |
| | Nice childish tantrum you have going on there, Kookie.
| |
| |

http://www.historicaircraft.org/Brit...aster-B111.jpg
| |

| Don't worry about him little mikey, your childish tantrums are much,
much
| better.
|
| Dumb and dumber strike again.

Your childish tantrum is repeating it's self. Or did the other person in
there with you type this one?

Projecting again, I see.

But what else can anyone expect from an anencephalic Okie? It's a small
wonder you can even function at the low levels you demonstrate.

Old December 8th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
|
| "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| | "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
| |
| | "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| | |
| | | Not only that one of the benefits of flying VFR is I DON'T have
| fly
| | | straight and level.
| | |
| |
| | Sure you do dumb ass, you're just to ignorant to know it.
| |
| | Are you really a pilot?
| |
| | Try reading some of my messages sometime, Maxipad, and the answer
will
| be
| | readily apparent. Seeing as how you're my groupie, I'm sure that
won't
| be
| | hard for you. Then read a few of your own messages. Mostly what
you'll
| | find are blank stares and subject matter so rudimentary Anthony
wouldn't
| | even post them, but you have to go back quite a ways to even find
those.
| | Then perhaps you'll understand why you're considered nothing more
than
| | wannabe. But I suspect that's why you never post ANYTHING aviation
| related
| | anymore. Better to keep your mouth shut and just make people think
| you're
| | an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt, no? The problem is
that
| | makes you a troll, Maxipad, but a very special one that doesn't mind
| being
| | the NG punching bag.
| |
| | Cheers.
| |

| Like I said before your hat dance, little mikey. Are you really a
pilot?

| How could you tell one way or another, wannabe?

Oh, I'm sorry. Was the question too complicated?

Obviously, because you didn't answer it. Not that you could, but at least a
feeble attempt would be nice. Try harder, Okie.

Old December 8th 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "Bear Bottoms" wrote in message
| On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 01:50:30 GMT, Mike wrote:
|
| Not only
|
| TRYING TO ISOLATE MY RESPONSE TO soc.subculture.online.kooks ddn't
work
| Mikey
|
| SHUT THE **** UP ASSHOLE

http://www.historicaircraft.org/Brit...QueenWasp1.jpg

But at least you don't deny you're an asshole.

At least you haven't denied that you're an anachephalic Okie who is the
product of massive inbreeding, fetal alcohol syndrome, a failed Okie
education system, and the painful truth that you're nothing more than a
pilot wannabe with absolutely nothing constructive to offer this NG.

Old December 8th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

| Projecting again, I see.
|
| But what else can anyone expect from an anencephalic Okie? It's a small
| wonder you can even function at the low levels you demonstrate.

I still think you should add the fiesta music, little hat dancer.

Old December 8th 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
|
| "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| | "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
| |
| | "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| | | "Bear Bottoms" wrote in message
| | | On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:22:32 GMT, Mike wrote:
| | |
| | | Since when
| | |
| | | TRYING TO ISOLATE MY RESPONSE TO soc.subculture.online.kooks
ddn't
| | work
| | | Mikey
| | |
| | | SHUT THE **** UP ASSHOLE
| | | --
| | | Bear Bottoms
| | | Private Attorney General
| | |
| | | Nice childish tantrum you have going on there, Kookie.
| | |
| | |
| |

http://www.historicaircraft.org/Brit...aster-B111.jpg
| | |
| |
| | Don't worry about him little mikey, your childish tantrums are much,
| much
| | better.
| |
| | Dumb and dumber strike again.
| |

| Your childish tantrum is repeating it's self. Or did the other person in
| there with you type this one?
|
| Projecting again, I see.
|
| But what else can anyone expect from an anencephalic Okie? It's a small
| wonder you can even function at the low levels you demonstrate.

Whatever do you mean, little mikey. It's your tantrum.

Old December 8th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| |

| Oh, I'm sorry. Was the question too complicated?
|
| Obviously, because you didn't answer it. Not that you could, but at least
| feeble attempt would be nice. Try harder, Okie.

But it was your question, little mikey. Try to keep up.

Old December 8th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
|
| "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| | "Bear Bottoms" wrote in message
| | On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 01:50:30 GMT, Mike wrote:
| |
| | Not only
| |
| | TRYING TO ISOLATE MY RESPONSE TO soc.subculture.online.kooks ddn't
| work
| | Mikey
| |
| | SHUT THE **** UP ASSHOLE
| |
| |

http://www.historicaircraft.org/Brit...QueenWasp1.jpg
| |

| But at least you don't deny you're an asshole.
|
| At least you haven't denied that you're an anachephalic Okie who is the
| product of massive inbreeding, fetal alcohol syndrome, a failed Okie
| education system, and the painful truth that you're nothing more than a
| pilot wannabe with absolutely nothing constructive to offer this NG.

Once again, you spew the content of your own limited little mind mikey. It's
crystal clear you have no clue about mine.

Old December 8th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
|
| "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| | "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
| |
| | "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| | | "Bear Bottoms" wrote in message
| | | On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:22:32 GMT, Mike wrote:
| | |
| | | Since when
| | |
| | | TRYING TO ISOLATE MY RESPONSE TO soc.subculture.online.kooks
ddn't
| | work
| | | Mikey
| | |
| | | SHUT THE **** UP ASSHOLE
| | | --
| | | Bear Bottoms
| | | Private Attorney General
| | |
| | | Nice childish tantrum you have going on there, Kookie.
| | |
| | |
| |

http://www.historicaircraft.org/Brit...aster-B111.jpg
| | |
| |
| | Don't worry about him little mikey, your childish tantrums are
much,
| much
| | better.
| |
| | Dumb and dumber strike again.
| |

| Your childish tantrum is repeating it's self. Or did the other person
in
| there with you type this one?
|
| Projecting again, I see.
|
| But what else can anyone expect from an anencephalic Okie? It's a small
| wonder you can even function at the low levels you demonstrate.

Whatever do you mean, little mikey. It's your tantrum.

You really don't need two posts to prove your idiocy, Okie.

One is more than enough.

Old December 8th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| |

| Oh, I'm sorry. Was the question too complicated?
|
| Obviously, because you didn't answer it. Not that you could, but at
least
| feeble attempt would be nice. Try harder, Okie.

But it was your question, little mikey. Try to keep up.

But...But...But.....

You were lost on your first post, Okie. It is quite amusing to watch you
wallow in your pool of stupidity though.

Keep up the good work.

Old December 8th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
|
| "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| | "Bear Bottoms" wrote in message
| | On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 01:50:30 GMT, Mike wrote:
| |
| | Not only
| |
| | TRYING TO ISOLATE MY RESPONSE TO soc.subculture.online.kooks ddn't
| work
| | Mikey
| |
| | SHUT THE **** UP ASSHOLE
| |
| |

http://www.historicaircraft.org/Brit...QueenWasp1.jpg
| |

| But at least you don't deny you're an asshole.
|
| At least you haven't denied that you're an anachephalic Okie who is the
| product of massive inbreeding, fetal alcohol syndrome, a failed Okie
| education system, and the painful truth that you're nothing more than a
| pilot wannabe with absolutely nothing constructive to offer this NG.

Once again, you spew the content of your own limited little mind mikey.
It's
crystal clear you have no clue about mine.

Nor would I ever pretend to, Okie. It's much more fun to simply make fun of
anacephalic Okies like you.