Why Pilots of America rocks...

Old September 9th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Lonnie[_3_]

Default Why Pilots of America rocks...

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

The term sock puppet has been around much longer than the internet.

My first recollection of it was studying political history in the 9th
grade ('60s), but I have heard it used even more often in corporate
environments since. In either case it is used to indicate someone is
parroting someone else's believes or ideals.

Bull****.

Bertie

Sorry if reality doesn't happen to suit your needs, feel free to keep living
in your own little fantasy.

Old September 9th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Lonnie[_3_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Just shows your ignorance about folklore is second only to your
ignorance about flying.

That's not caled folklore in Okie, It's called evolution.

Those whut fux their dogs call it intelijunt deeesahn.

Bertie

You're as lame as you little sock friend.

Old September 9th 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Lonnie[_3_]

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 9/8/2008 2:50 PM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
"Lonnie" @_#~#@.^net wrote in :

"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
. ..

That sounds like the start of a "Live forever" joke -- it's not
forever, it just seems that way in OK. But an OK friend had a nice
comeback. "Why do all the trees in OK lean toward Texas?"

"Texas sucks".

I admit it. I laughed. Now I'm ashamed!

If it wasn't for Oklahoma truckers and Mexican whores, there would never
have been a Texas.

Yeh, Maxine, We're thirlled you'r proud of your roots.

I think you meant his parents.

Least I know who mine are, shame you and Gertie don't.

Old September 9th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Lonnie[_3_]

Default PING: Alexa Why Pilots of America rocks...

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Nope, it's a fact, fjukkktard.

Bertie

Nah, more like a fjukkantasy.

Old September 9th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Lonnie[_3_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

No, it wasn't.

Bertie

You're a liar.

Old September 9th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Lonnie[_3_]

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
. net...
on 9/7/2008 11:32 PM Jim Logajan said the following:
Rich Ahrens wrote:
I've met Bertie and flown with him.

Well that explains your outlier opinion of Jay H. Wish I'd known that
earlier. It would have saved me typing time.

Jumping to conclusions, aren't you? I've met numerous folks here, flown
with a number of them, and been to more rec.aviation fly-ins in
Pinckneyville than everyone but the hosts. My opinion is my own, not
imposed by anyone else. And it is less of an outlier than you believe.

Bull****, yor just a sock for your uncle gertie.

Old September 9th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Lonnie[_3_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

No, he did not. And most of what he did post was crap.

Bertie

as opposed to EVERYTHING that you post.

Old September 9th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Lonnie[_3_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Lonnie" @_#~#@.^net wrote in :

You can tell me as much as you like. But I'm not going anywhere,
fjukkwit.

Bertie

We know, because you are too stupid.

Old September 9th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Lonnie[_3_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Jay Maynard wrote in
:

On 2008-09-07, Rich Ahrens wrote:
And Bertie has been posting in aviation groups since 1998, as a
simple Google search will turn up. He even posted in RAP on 9/11:
Has he been a flaming asshole troll for that long, or did he just go
over the edge recently? (And no, I'm not about to dredge up that
sewer on my own.)
A false dichotomy that I'm not going to bite on. Besides, Maxie would
insist I was defending him either way, but I'm simply presenting
facts.

Rich, my dim recollection from my previous time as a member of the
rec.aviation community was that you were, like a lot of other folks,
calm, rational, and knowledgeable. When I got away from flying, I got
away from rec.aviation. When I got back into flying, I got back in
here, only to find that the group is full of people like Mxsmanic and
Bertie, each working to destroy the sense of community and mutual
assistance by being as trollish, or as much a flaming asshole, as
possible, and the few who were still trying to be helpful (such as Jay
Honeck) being ruthlessly driven away. Imagine my surprise to discover
you defending Bertie, one of the worst, and repeatedly slamming Jay
Honeck, one of the better of those remaining.

No he isn't he's an accomplished liar who's only fooing himself and a
few others dim enough to swallow his line.

Like you, apparently.

I still have my "rec.aviation: Global Hangar Flying" patch, somewhere.
It doesn't apply any more. If we had this kind of hangar flying, we
could sell tickets and market it on pay-per-view to the unlimited
fighting fans.

Bertie's one of the primary causes of the hangar getting burned to the
ground. For you to defend him as you do merely sullies your own
reputation.

Moi?

Never.

I just post.

Bertie

Shame you are too stupid, and too wrong to offer even a half assed rebuttal.

Old September 9th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Lonnie[_3_]

"buttman" wrote in message
On Sep 7, 5:14 pm, Rich Ahrens wrote:
In this case there is at least one other
option: that Bertie is not a flaming asshole troll. This clearly meets

Theres people who think Bertie isn't a flaming asshole troll?

Just his sockies.

Pilots/Aerial Photographers in South America terrygeosearch General Aviation 3 February 1st 05 01:53 PM
Pilots/Aerial Photographers in South America terrygeosearch Piloting 2 February 1st 05 08:21 AM
it rocks! caroline Piloting 0 September 18th 04 03:14 AM
Drunk America West pilots cannot be prosecuted Neil Gould Piloting 21 August 10th 03 07:41 PM
Demolition Dick Dot Com Rocks!!! BEEPER708 Products 1 August 9th 03 11:29 AM