WANTED: Contract Commercial Pilot -

Old April 13th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.piloting

Default WANTED: Contract Commercial Pilot -

WANTED: Contract Commercial Pilot - Availability: IMMEDIATE

I have recently undergone surgery that will preclude me from flying for
approximately four (4) months. I need a contract pilot that can handle the
flying chores for my business (RE Development) until I regain my medical.

Must be willing to temporarily relocate to Montrose, CO during this
contract. A furnished two bedroom apartment, with broadband internet access
will be provided here in Montrose. Also, $30 a day per-deim will be provided
for the duration of the contract.

GENERAL BACKGROUND:

Commercial license with Instrument rating, with 3000 hours including 500
hours Beech Bonanza time required. A background in Civil Engineering
(residential and small commercial) is a plus.

Mountain Flying experience is a must (we're at 5600 feet and surrounded by
12-14000 foot mountain ranges).

EQUIPMENT:

Exceptionally well maintained and hangered 1991 Beech B36-TC with TNIO-550
engine.

Applicant must be familiar with LOP operations (such as taught by Advanced
Pilot Seminars, but good grasp of such operations is critical).

· King KNS94 IFR certified GPS

· King KFC-200 AP/FD w/coupled HSI

· Avidyne 500 Moving Map with Full Jepp Chart, Flight Deck and Jepp
View

· JPI 700 Digital Fuel Flow

· 78cf Oxygen system with MHOxy flow regulators

· WX1000 Storm Scope

· Bose headsets (4)

· PS Engr. 7100 CD Audio (please.no rap music)

TYPICAL MISSION AND NOTES:

Applicant can expect to fly 30-35 hours per month and twice each week,
occasionally three times. A 5-10 hour checkout/familiarization will be
provided. A week long gap in flying can be expected in late May and another
in late June. This will be considered paid vacation time for the applicant.

Pilot must be available from 5:00 AM until 5:00PM when not flying. Our
operations typically entail a 6:00 AM start (sunrise) and flight range from
325NM up to 630NM (cruise speed 180-185kts.) Twelve hours notice is common,
but as little as one hour is sometimes necessary.

Most missions entail a return to Montrose in the late afternoon or evening,
but about 1/3 of our missions will require a RON upon which all expenses
will be provided.

We never overload our aircraft and typical loads are three passengers, and
never more than four. Largest passenger is 6'4" and 225 lbs. None of our
passengers are shy about flying but some a scared witless of hard
turbulence.

Comfort and safety are paramount. Applicant must be well versed in these
flight factors.

Must be able to pass zero tolerance drug testing and background checks..

Please send resumes and at least four references to
before Saturday, April 15th. Selected applicant must be ready to fly by
April 24th.

Compensation and travel arrangements to Montrose will be negotiated prior to
hire.

Old April 13th 06, 02:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.piloting

It was nice of you to post your ad. Enjoyed reading.
I would be interested but a little shy in the Bonanza catagory.
Besides, it would be hard to leave the setup I have here in Kansa.

Old April 13th 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.piloting

"Clay" wrote in message
oups.com...
It was nice of you to post your ad.

Some anal types have a problem with it.

Enjoyed reading.
I would be interested but a little shy in the Bonanza catagory.

How much time have you got?

Besides, it would be hard to leave the setup I have here in Kansa.

Yes, I can understand that...and this is only for four months at
most...according to my doctor.

--
Matt
---------------------

Old April 14th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.piloting

In rec.aviation.piloting Matt Barrow wrote:
WANTED: Contract Commercial Pilot - Availability: IMMEDIATE

Thank you, Matt for posting this information. I hope you find some
young, deserving pilot that you can train to your standards and help
you use aviation to run your business.

While I have most of the requirements in spades, sadly, I have less
than 100 hours in the A36. I'm sure that is waiverable, as I teach
mountain flying for BPPP, Colorado Pilots Association, Civil Air
Patrol and have over 6,000 hours with over 2,000 hours flying the
Colorado and nearby mountains.

But, don't jump yet. I'm back full time at Hewlett-Packard, 8-5,
M-F, so I'm only available nights and weekends... and you have a
business to run.

A hearty "Thank you for posting about an avitaion topic in an
aviation news group(s)"!

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocations!"
--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jeratfrii.com http://users.frii.com/jer/
Old April 14th 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.piloting

wrote in message ...
In rec.aviation.piloting Matt Barrow wrote:
WANTED: Contract Commercial Pilot - Availability: IMMEDIATE

Thank you, Matt for posting this information. I hope you find some
young, deserving pilot that you can train to your standards and help
you use aviation to run your business.

Oh, I'm not going to train them...I want them "ready to heat and serve". I'm
not an instructor, but a business man that is temporarily grounded.

While I have most of the requirements in spades, sadly, I have less
than 100 hours in the A36. I'm sure that is waiverable, as I teach
mountain flying for BPPP, Colorado Pilots Association, Civil Air
Patrol and have over 6,000 hours with over 2,000 hours flying the
Colorado and nearby mountains.

The requirement was "suggested" to me by my insurance company.

I'd love to have you...

But, don't jump yet. I'm back full time at Hewlett-Packard, 8-5,
M-F, so I'm only available nights and weekends... and you have a
business to run.

....but the assignment is only going to be three months or four at the
absolute most.

A hearty "Thank you for posting about an avitaion topic in an
aviation news group(s)"!

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocations!"
--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jeratfrii.com http://users.frii.com/jer/
C-206 N9513G, CFII Airplane&Glider FAA-DEN Aviation Safety Counselor
CAP-CO Mission&Aircraft CheckPilot BM218 HAM N0FZD 240 Young Eagles!

Thanks...my pleasure. Enjoy your time at HP!

--
Matt