Looking for drone operator in Dallas

Old August 29th 18, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Piotr Mancini

Default Looking for drone operator in Dallas

I could not find a NG dedicated to drones or quadcopters.

This is not commercial, it is rather unusual, historic and fun.

We are preparing a Free Open Source 3D Model of Dealey Plaza.

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/

For details, see post in the Laser Scanner Forum.

https://www.laserscanningforum.com/f... d41cc642fd4cc

In short, since for now we are rather poor and we need two forms of data acquisition:

- 3D laser scanner
- Photogrammetry

We are trying to save on the latter.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Old August 29th 18, 11:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Piotr Mancini

On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 5:34:00 PM UTC-5, Piotr Mancini wrote:
I could not find a NG dedicated to drones or quadcopters.

This is not commercial, it is rather unusual, historic and fun.

We are preparing a Free Open Source 3D Model of Dealey Plaza.

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/

For details, see post in the Laser Scanner Forum.

https://www.laserscanningforum.com/f... d41cc642fd4cc

In short, since for now we are rather poor and we need two forms of data acquisition:

- 3D laser scanner
- Photogrammetry

We are trying to save on the latter.

-Ramon