SeeYou v3.1

Old April 20th 05, 01:18 PM
Tim Harrison

Default SeeYou v3.1

Just to advise that v3.1 is available for download.
While there has been some resistance to paying for an upgrade from v2.x to
v3.0, I think that v3.1 will end that resistance.
The new features include wind information, several bug fixes and some very
nifty little improvements. I am sure we are back in climb mode again.

SeeYou Mobile also has a new version (v2.3) that resolved a few issues,
including declarations.

ConnectMe has a new version too!

The boys have been busy....

Tim

Old April 20th 05, 01:29 PM
Peter Hermann

Tim Harrison wrote:
While there has been some resistance to paying for an upgrade from v2.x to
v3.0, I think that v3.1 will end that resistance.

no
Old April 20th 05, 06:47 PM
Robert Danewid

Tim Harrison skrev:
Just to advise that v3.1 is available for download.
While there has been some resistance to paying for an upgrade from v2.x to
v3.0, I think that v3.1 will end that resistance.
The new features include wind information, several bug fixes and some very
nifty little improvements. I am sure we are back in climb mode again.

SeeYou Mobile also has a new version (v2.3) that resolved a few issues,
including declarations.

ConnectMe has a new version too!

The boys have been busy....

Tim

Tim

Do you know why the old reg key does not work for SeeYou
Mobile ver 2.3? There is nothing on the homepage that says
you have to pay an upgrade fee from ver 2.2 to 2.3.

/Robert
Old April 20th 05, 07:11 PM
Eric Greenwell

Robert Danewid wrote:

Do you know why the old reg key does not work for SeeYou Mobile ver 2.3?
There is nothing on the homepage that says you have to pay an upgrade
fee from ver 2.2 to 2.3.

The same thing happened when I upgraded my Ipaq 3835. I'm sure it's a
glitch and not intentional, but I don't know what the fix is. I'll bet
SeeYou has a fix by tomorrow, however!

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA
Old April 21st 05, 12:49 AM
scooter

Robert Danewid wrote:
Tim Harrison skrev:
[...]

I installed 2.3 tonight using the upgrade (not a re-install) and did
not have to re-enter reg codes. My Remove programs on my ipaq shows
Naviter SeeYou Mobile AND Naviter SeeYou Mobile Upgrade. All of my
waypoints and setup stuff just came up and ran.

Scott Elhardt

Old April 21st 05, 05:48 PM
Robert Danewid

It was confirmed last night by SeeYou that there was a bug,
but it is corrected now and there is a new upgrade on their
web page.

Robert