Trying to reach Glider Pilot April Johnson in Alabama

Old January 21st 20, 03:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Trying to reach Glider Pilot April Johnson in Alabama

Hi,

A customer named April Johnson from Warrior, Alabama has ordered a few items from me recently, but the phone number she provided doesn't work and she hasn't replied to any emails. The orders seem legitimate. They are for soaring specific items - such as an ILEC SN10 USB Adapter. I'm wondering if she entered the email address incorrectly by mistake. If anyone knows her, please ask her to email or call me. The 2 orders are on hold until I talk to her.

Thanks,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
Old January 21st 20, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Hogue

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 8:16:56 AM UTC-6, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi,

Paul,

I am inquiring within the Central Alabama Soaring Association, we are based out of Sylacauga Alabama, not real far from Warrior. If any of our members know her and can get in touch with her, we will ask her to call or email you. Good luck.

See you at the convention!

Cheers,
Jim Hogue

Old January 21st 20, 10:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Did you look at the SSA.org member database? Sorry if this is too obvious....no, I didn't look...
Old January 21st 20, 11:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Yes. I did try that. She's not in the SSA member database.

Thanks,

Paul Remde

Old January 22nd 20, 11:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 5:48:36 PM UTC-5, Paul Remde wrote:
Yes. I did try that. She's not in the SSA member database.

Thanks,

Paul Remde

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 3:47:02 PM UTC-6, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Did you look at the SSA.org member database? Sorry if this is too obvious....no, I didn't look...

There is an April Denise Johnson, age 39 with an address listed as 1560 Rainbow Ln
Warrior, Alabama 35180. What email address do you have? There are a couple listed on the data base I have.

Walt Connelly
Happy Helicopter Pilot
Old January 22nd 20, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 5:48:36 PM UTC-5, Paul Remde wrote:
Yes. I did try that. She's not in the SSA member database.

Thanks,

Paul Remde

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 3:47:02 PM UTC-6, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Did you look at the SSA.org member database? Sorry if this is too obvious....no, I didn't look...

Also found some phone numbers.

AT&T Southeast
PHONE NUMBER
(205) 647-7335

LINE TYPE
Landline VIEW PHONE REPORT
CARRIER
AT&T Southeast
PHONE NUMBER
(205) 647-0923

LINE TYPE
Landline VIEW PHONE REPORT
CARRIER
AT&T Southeast
PHONE NUMBER
(205) 648-2674

LINE TYPE
LandLine VIEW PHONE REPORT
EMAILS

EMAIL ADDRESS

Remove
VALID SINCE
July 26, 2012 VIEW EMAIL REPORT
EMAIL ADDRESS

Remove
VALID SINCE
January 23, 2009 VIEW EMAIL REPORT
EMAIL ADDRESS

Remove
VIEW EMAIL REPORT
EMAIL ADDRESS

Remove
Old January 23rd 20, 06:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

I found all those phone numbers too, and none of them work.

I don't recommend posting someone else's personal information on a newsgroup like this one. I didn't ask for that.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

On Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 4:18:46 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 5:48:36 PM UTC-5, Paul Remde wrote:
Yes. I did try that. She's not in the SSA member database.

Thanks,

Paul Remde

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 3:47:02 PM UTC-6, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Did you look at the SSA.org member database? Sorry if this is too obvious....no, I didn't look...

Also found some phone numbers.

AT&T Southeast
PHONE NUMBER
(