Air Force Family Portrait 1958

Old October 13th 07, 08:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Paul Laughlin

Default Air Force Family Portrait 1958

My apologies. That image seemed to be clipped some. Here is another try at
it.

Paul in Portland OR

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	USAF_Family_Portrait.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	227.3 KB
ID:	18123
Old October 13th 07, 09:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
David Hartung

Paul Laughlin wrote:
My apologies. That image seemed to be clipped some. Here is another try at
it.

Paul in Portland OR

Thanks. If I am not mistaken, this picture was published in the Worldbook
Encyclopedia in the mid 60s.
Old October 13th 07, 10:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Willem Van der Voort

"Paul Laughlin" schreef in bericht
. ..
My apologies. That image seemed to be clipped some. Here is another try
at it.

Interesting picture

Where is the B-58 & F-104 Starfighter, I saw them in the Paris air show in
1958

Willem

Old October 14th 07, 12:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
muff528

"Willem Van der Voort" wrote in message

"Paul Laughlin" schreef in bericht
. ..
My apologies. That image seemed to be clipped some. Here is another try
at it.

Interesting picture

Where is the B-58 & F-104 Starfighter, I saw them in the Paris air show in
1958

Willem

You know how hard it is to get a family together at one time for a picture?
:-)
BTW - no T-28 or T-34 either

Old October 14th 07, 12:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

muff528 wrote:
"Willem Van der Voort" wrote in
message ...

"Paul Laughlin" schreef in bericht
. ..
My apologies. That image seemed to be clipped some. Here is
another try at it.

Interesting picture

Where is the B-58 & F-104 Starfighter, I saw them in the Paris air
show in 1958

Willem

You know how hard it is to get a family together at one time for a
picture? :-)
BTW - no T-28 or T-34 either

Well, there was that incident between the T-28 and the F-104's wife.
Things were pretty tense back then.

B-58 has always had a problem glug glug if you know what I mean ....

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old October 14th 07, 04:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
muff528

Well, there was that incident between the T-28 and the F-104's wife.
Things were pretty tense back then.

Wasn't she that cute li'l Kaman eggbeater? She was quite the
trollop.........nice pair of rotors, though!

TP

Old October 14th 07, 04:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
muff528

B-58 has always had a problem glug glug if you know what I mean ....

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Yeah, but you know that B-36's problem was even worse! He was hooked on JP4
*and* gas and usually did both at once!
That problem seems to run in the family. :0)

Old October 15th 07, 12:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Don Pyeatt

"muff528" wrote in message

B-58 has always had a problem glug glug if you know what I mean ....

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Yeah, but you know that B-36's problem was even worse! He was hooked on
JP4 *and* gas and usually did both at once!
That problem seems to run in the family. :0)

No JP4, the jets and recips both burned avgas.

gdp

Old October 15th 07, 12:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
muff528

"Don Pyeatt" wrote in message

"muff528" wrote in message

B-58 has always had a problem glug glug if you know what I mean ....

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Yeah, but you know that B-36's problem was even worse! He was hooked on
JP4 *and* gas and usually did both at once!
That problem seems to run in the family. :0)

No JP4, the jets and recips both burned avgas.

gdp

That's what I get for "assumin"!
:-) TP

Old October 17th 07, 03:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Steven P. McNicoll

"muff528" wrote in message

BTW - no T-28 or T-34 either

And no T-33, a mainstay at that time.