747 flights with the USA

Old January 27th 08, 07:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ted[_2_]

Default 747 flights with the USA

Does any airline begin and end any flights within the USA???? If so, where
to where?? I have always wanted to fly aboard a 747 and really want to
fullfill that. Help anyone!! THANK YOU!!

Old January 27th 08, 08:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

On Jan 27, 6:20*pm, "Ted" TBBlakeley@comcastDOTnet wrote:
Does any airline begin and end any flights within the USA???? *If so, where
to where?? *I have always wanted to fly aboard a 747 and really want to
fullfill that. *Help anyone!! *THANK YOU!!

Whats wrong with actually going outside the USA? I heard G Dubbya
even did it once, although I believe he didnt understand why he needed
a VISA when he had an AMEX..
Terry
Old January 27th 08, 09:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Ted" TBBlakeley@comcastDOTnet wrote in message
Does any airline begin and end any flights within the USA???? If so,
where to where?? I have always wanted to fly aboard a 747 and really want
to fullfill that. Help anyone!! THANK YOU!!

How about anywhere USA to Hawaii USA?

Duh!

Put that in your quantum physics calculator and smoke it.
--
Jim in NC

Old January 27th 08, 09:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ted[_2_]

You'd sure think so...but if these 747 flights from "anywhere USA to Hawaii
USA" are out there, I cannot find one...and I have looked...not there is not
some out there, just that I cannot find one. and DUH!!! back at ya.

Old January 27th 08, 09:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ted[_2_]

Lets keep this simple...I DO NOT want to leave the USA...that is why I ask
for help in finding a flight that begins in the USA and ends in the
USA.....and I DO NOT appreciate anyone turning this into a political arena.
THANK YOU!!

Old January 27th 08, 10:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

On Jan 27, 7:12*pm, terry wrote:
On Jan 27, 6:20*pm, "Ted" TBBlakeley@comcastDOTnet wrote:

Does any airline begin and end any flights within the USA???? *If so, where
to where?? *I have always wanted to fly aboard a 747 and really want to
fullfill that. *Help anyone!! *THANK YOU!!

Whats wrong with actually going outside the USA? *I heard G Dubbya
even did it once, although I believe he didnt understand why he needed
a VISA when he had an AMEX..
Terry

Touchy! It wasnt meant to be political. Down my neck of the woods,
ridiculing politicians isnt being political, it is more of a sport.
They get dangerous if you hold them in too high esteem.

Old January 27th 08, 11:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ted[_2_]

I probably wouldn't feel so bad about that ( what rhymes with idiot, oh yea,
idiot) Idiot if he would give me a ride in that 747 that we all own and gets
to jump around anywhere he wants to go in.

Old January 27th 08, 11:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Ted writes:

Does any airline begin and end any flights within the USA???? If so, where
to where?? I have always wanted to fly aboard a 747 and really want to
fullfill that. Help anyone!! THANK YOU!!

Some Asian carriers fly legs along the West Coast in 747s. KAL and Asiana do
this regularly, and the flight is only 53 minutes long, so it's a good way to
experience a 747-400.

In the old days, there were a lot more 747s flying domestically. But now
airlines prefer to have zillions of flights in small planes rather than a
smaller number of flights in large planes, and so large aircraft have gone out
of style for U.S. domestic service. Perhaps the pendulum will swing back one
day. The current situation doesn't bode well for the Airbus A380, as it is an
aircraft without a market, at least within the U.S. The 747 is not in
production right now, although a new version is coming.

I think some carriers in Asia still use 747s for short hops with very high
traffic volume. Cargo still moves around in 747s, also.
Old January 27th 08, 11:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Morgans writes:

How about anywhere USA to Hawaii USA?

Those routes are flown almost exclusively by twin-jet aircraft these days.
Old January 27th 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Benjamin Dover

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

The 747 is not in
production right now, although a new version is coming

Spoken like the true ****ing moron you are.

Boeing currently has 22 unfilled orders for 747's, not counting the
747-8.

No OLC flights? Bill Daniels Soaring 4 July 5th 07 02:38 AM
cheap air flights [email protected] Owning 0 January 19th 06 02:12 AM
Zero-G flights in FL Ross Oliver Piloting 4 September 20th 04 06:46 PM
P47 flights Regnirps Military Aviation 0 May 29th 04 04:15 AM
how I map my flights Snowbird Instrument Flight Rules 10 November 30th 03 11:26 PM