WTB: Oxygen bottle

Old February 2nd 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jason Kramb

Default WTB: Oxygen bottle

Anyone have a used M size (22 cu ft) aluminum oxygen bottle lying
around that they want to sell?

Thanks,
Jason Kramb
Old February 2nd 11, 01:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

On Feb 1, 4:38*pm, Jason Kramb wrote:
Anyone have a used M size (22 cu ft) aluminum oxygen bottle lying
around that they want to sell?

Thanks,
Jason Kramb

Jason,

I don't think you are looking for a size M, M is approximately 123 Cu
ft. Please specify the diameter and height you need as there are many
different sizes.

Old February 2nd 11, 02:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jason Kramb

Just going by the standard Aerox sizes like he
http://www.aerox.com/parts.html

It looks like a M size tank is approx 19" x 5 1/4" dia

Old February 2nd 11, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

On Feb 1, 6:10*pm, Jason Kramb wrote:
Just going by the standard Aerox sizes like hehttp://www.aerox.com/parts.html

It looks like a M size tank is approx 19" x 5 1/4" dia

On Feb 1, 4:56*pm, Tim Taylor wrote:

On Feb 1, 4:38*pm, Jason Kramb wrote:

Anyone have a used M size (22 cu ft) aluminum oxygen bottle lying
around that they want to sell?

Thanks,
Jason Kramb

Jason,

I don't think you are looking for a size M, M is approximately 123 Cu
ft. *Please specify the diameter and height you need as there are many
different sizes.

That is more commonly known as a Jumbo D. I will send you a PM on
where to buy one.

Old February 2nd 11, 03:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
150flivver

On Feb 1, 7:25*pm, Tim Taylor wrote:
On Feb 1, 6:10*pm, Jason Kramb wrote:

Just going by the standard Aerox sizes like hehttp://www.aerox.com/parts.html

It looks like a M size tank is approx 19" x 5 1/4" dia

On Feb 1, 4:56*pm, Tim Taylor wrote:

On Feb 1, 4:38*pm, Jason Kramb wrote:

Anyone have a used M size (22 cu ft) aluminum oxygen bottle lying
around that they want to sell?

Thanks,
Jason Kramb

Jason,

I don't think you are looking for a size M, M is approximately 123 Cu
ft. *Please specify the diameter and height you need as there are many
different sizes.

That is more commonly known as a Jumbo D. *I will send you a PM on
where to buy one.

Tim,

Could you send me the info also? Thanks.
Old February 2nd 11, 04:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
James Anderson

On Feb 1, 9:35*pm, 150flivver wrote:
On Feb 1, 7:25*pm, Tim Taylor wrote:

On Feb 1, 6:10*pm, Jason Kramb wrote:

Just going by the standard Aerox sizes like hehttp://www.aerox.com/parts.html

It looks like a M size tank is approx 19" x 5 1/4" dia

On Feb 1, 4:56*pm, Tim Taylor wrote:

On Feb 1, 4:38*pm, Jason Kramb wrote:

Anyone have a used M size (22 cu ft) aluminum oxygen bottle lying
around that they want to sell?

Thanks,
Jason Kramb

Jason,

I don't think you are looking for a size M, M is approximately 123 Cu
ft. *Please specify the diameter and height you need as there are many
different sizes.

That is more commonly known as a Jumbo D. *I will send you a PM on
where to buy one.

Tim,

Could you send me the info also? *Thanks.- Hide quoted text -

Me too!

restraining oxy bottle in a DG1000 Pawnee Pilot Soaring 3 November 19th 09 09:49 AM
oxygen bottle No Name Piloting 2 May 23rd 07 07:09 AM
O2 Bottle for ASW27B Jim Cumiford Soaring 3 January 25th 07 02:24 PM
Using European Oxygen Bottle in DG-1000? Where to buy? Jeremy Zawodny Soaring 3 September 20th 05 03:14 PM
DG-400 Oxygen Bottle Problems [email protected] Soaring 23 September 8th 05 10:43 PM