Missing IGC Flight Replay

Old October 11th 17, 09:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Missing IGC Flight Replay

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 7:45:07 PM UTC+2, David Salmon wrote:
At 13:41 10 October 2017, wrote:
Op dinsdag 10 oktober 2017 02:14:44 UTC+2 schreef JS:
On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 2:24:07 PM UTC-7,

wrote:
Try
http://www.soaringlab.eu
Still testing, so let us know what you think...

Bart:
Couldn't get it to load an IGC file in my default (Opera) browser.
Firefox worked.
Would be nice to have hover-over info on what the buttons do.
In the picture-in-picture view that follows the glider, the wings stay

level in turns.
Can you add a view as if you were sitting in the cockpit, with basic

instruments?
The subject of this thread is where I am.
Thanks,
Jim

Hmm, i just installed the opera browser and it worked fine but we will

take
a closer look of there is a problem

Development was a little bit to fast over the last months so indeed we

need
to do some work on informing users what is what, or create a manual...

Wings staying level looks like a bug, try switching to 3D and back to
hybrid view maybe that will fix it.

We currently have the tail cam that rotates with the aircraft, if we can
make detailed glidermodels it would be possible, the instruments are on

the
todo list but it will be in a seperate window (not on the glider

dashboard)

i created a google group for issues and updates of Soaringlab
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/soaringlab

Must be doing something wrong, the "Loading flights" never goes away, and
it can't keep up with the topography, it keeps losing all detail.
Reasonably fast processor, and plenty of memory, no problem when I ran
igcflight replayer.
Dave

Hi Dave,

Can you send me your igc file, so we can take a closer look ?
What browser are you using ?

Old October 11th 17, 09:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 9:50:17 PM UTC+2, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Not sure where to put this this, so I picked post 1.

Wanting to view on an iPad, current opera browser and updates (will provide more info if needed).

Wish to view logs from contests, don't have an issue, but have not tried on this platform. Yet.

Yes, I will follow up, my better half is a software engineer, I know the issues for a programmer with no meaningful feedback.....
Trust me.....
LOL......

We have some weird issues when using replay multiple flights on iPad, it's on the "todo" list
Old October 11th 17, 12:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Salmon[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

Tried to email Bart but they just bounce back.
Dave

Old October 11th 17, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

David, the Soaringlab page on Facebook has been a reliable way to communicate with Bart.

Craig
7Q

Old October 11th 17, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andreas Maurer

On Mon, 9 Oct 2017 14:24:05 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Try
http://www.soaringlab.eu
Still testing, so let us know what you think...

Looking pretty good so far.

Didn't run on Firefox 56.0.1 (loading bar didn't disappear), but works
fine on Microsoft Edge.

Is there a way to increase the range of the rendered landscape?

Cheers from Germany
Andreas
Old October 12th 17, 08:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Salmon[_3_]

At 18:33 11 October 2017, wrote:
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 2:00:08 PM UTC+2, David Salmon wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Unfortunately Bart it doesn't work for me, bounced back twice, and I don't
do facebook,
Dave

Old October 12th 17, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 5:24:07 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Try http://www.soaringlab.eu
Still testing, so let us know what you think...

Love it!! Great job, Bart!
Played around with it today but couldn't figure out how to keep the glider from flying off the screen. How do you keep the glider centered on the screen?

Thanks,

Uli
'AS'

Old October 12th 17, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 7:20:33 PM UTC+2, AS wrote:
On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 5:24:07 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Try http://www.soaringlab.eu
Still testing, so let us know what you think...

Love it!! Great job, Bart!
Played around with it today but couldn't figure out how to keep the glider from flying off the screen. How do you keep the glider centered on the screen?

Thanks,

Uli
'AS'

Yes, i missed that feature myself,
added to the "todo" list

IGC Flight Replay JS Soaring 11 February 17th 17 11:49 PM
IGC flight replay question Andrew Brayer Soaring 5 February 5th 14 01:45 AM
Cambridge 302A flight log - missing ENL for ONE flight Grider Pirate Soaring 0 July 6th 10 03:43 PM
Missing flight plans Paul kgyy Piloting 82 August 16th 06 02:57 AM
Missing flight plans Paul kgyy Owning 72 August 16th 06 02:57 AM