MoGas users: Ethanol replacing MTBE

Old May 4th 06, 08:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default MoGas users: Ethanol replacing MTBE

That's is what England and the European nations did, from
1935 to September 1939, when war was forced upon them. Had
they slapped Hitler down, WWII might not have happened and
the Nazi death camps might not have been built. War is
sometime necessary and lesser evil than the 'peace option."

--
James H. Macklin
ATP,CFI,A&P

some support

"Martin Hotze" wrote in message
| "Dave Stadt" wrote:

| hear here saying it like she is standing right here
now: "no war, I don't
| want a war - it was so awful".
|
| The alternative was?
|
| would have been: not start a war in the first place.
|

| for the futu do everything to prevent a war.
|
| #m
| --
| [...] Then I drove home with one eye glued to the rearview
mirror.
| Didnąt see anything suspicious but if I turn up missing
one day,
| just forward my mail to General Delivery, Guantanamo Bay,
Cuba.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7624.shtml

Old May 4th 06, 11:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

In article , Martin Hotze
wrote:

The alternative was?

would have been: not start a war in the first place.

for the futu do everything to prevent a war.

at any cost?

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

Old May 4th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

The alternative was?

would have been: not start a war in the first place.

for the futu do everything to prevent a war.

Hey -- great idea!

Of course, that doesn't work too well unless everyone is on the same
sheet of music. Or do you think the Polish people should have done
something more to avoid war with Germany?

France, too? Or Britain? How about America?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old May 4th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

("Martin Hotze" wrote)
for the futu do everything to prevent a war.

at any cost?

the theoretic answer: yes, sure.
the more practical answer: I have no idea how I personally would react.
I'v never been to such a situation where my life was at stake.

The Romans had a little thing that was called Carthaginian Peace.

http://www.answers.com/topic/carthaginian-peace

Montblack

Old May 5th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Dave Stadt" wrote:

hear here saying it like she is standing right here now: "no war, I
don't
want a war - it was so awful".

The alternative was?

would have been: not start a war in the first place.

The alternative was to live under Hitler. Most people would and did prefer
war. I find it hard to believe there are people now and then that cannot
figure that out.

Old May 5th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Martin Hotze" wrote in message

for the futu do everything to prevent a war.

Of course but the problem for the EU is that your new paradigm is called
Olympianism and it will be your downfall. You now believe there is
never a good reason for a war, every disagreement can be overcome simply
by talking it out. Also that the EU as a whole is more important and
takes precedence to any one nation of the EU. Once again you are
heading down the wrong path. Don't worry, we'll be here to pull your
nuggets out of the fire again.
Old May 5th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Martin Hotze wrote:

You now believe there is
never a good reason for a war,

you say there are good reasons to _start_ a war?

Yes and the question proves my point.

every disagreement can be overcome simply
by talking it out. Also that the EU as a whole is more important and
takes precedence to any one nation of the EU.

in the USA there is only Texas that seems to be more important than any
other state :-) .. or they believe so.

Apples and oranges. Your states over there are soverign countries
assembled into a loose federation kind of like a country. Our states
are not like that.

Old May 5th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Fri, 05 May 2006 08:40:18 +0200, Martin Hotze
wrote:
in the USA there is only Texas that seems to be more important than any
other state :-) .. or they believe so.

Well, we were our own country for nearly 10 years, having fought for
independence from Mexico... After another 15 years, we realized that
we had made a mistake and left the union... After 4 years of fighting,
the US installed a repressive puppet government, of which we are still
afflicted by today... There are some who still work today to regain
independence...

http://www.republic-of-texas.net

Ethanol mogas john smith Owning 16 May 2nd 06 01:30 PM
MoGas Long Term Test: 5000 gallons and counting... Jay Honeck Home Built 82 May 19th 05 02:49 PM
MoGas Long Term Test: 5000 gallons and counting... Jay Honeck Owning 87 May 19th 05 02:49 PM
Ethanol Powered Airplane Certified In Brazil Victor Owning 4 March 30th 05 09:10 PM