Kitplanes August Issue

Old June 26th 04, 01:29 PM
Badwater Bill

Default Kitplanes August Issue

Does anyone know when the August issue of Kitplanes is going to be
out? When do they normally send it if you subscribe? There's an
article on the Old Men's Airplane Building Project (OMABP) i.e. Jess
Meyer's RV-6A with the Chevy engine in it.

You might recall that I was the test pilot on that project about 8
years ago and started posting stuff here on the flights I was making
in it each day.

My wife (Boom-Boom) shot all the photographs for the August Kitplanes
article . She's got a new Cannon 10-D. Of course there's a great
shot of Jess, Tom and me in the thing, that's why I want to know when
it will be out, so I can go buy a copy and lurk at myself.

BWB

Old June 26th 04, 04:05 PM
JohnT.

Already out, at least for the subscribers. Got mine earlier this week
with a trash back cover (thanks, USPS).

John

Old June 26th 04, 05:49 PM
geo

"JohnT." wrote in message
Already out, at least for the subscribers. Got mine earlier this week
with a trash back cover (thanks, USPS).

Don't complaing; my front cover was trashed.

--
Look at the world today. Is there anything more pitiful? What madness there
is. What blindness. What unintelligent leadership. A scurrying mass of

Old June 26th 04, 07:38 PM
Matt Whiting

Badwater Bill wrote:

Does anyone know when the August issue of Kitplanes is going to be
out? When do they normally send it if you subscribe? There's an
article on the Old Men's Airplane Building Project (OMABP) i.e. Jess
Meyer's RV-6A with the Chevy engine in it.

You might recall that I was the test pilot on that project about 8
years ago and started posting stuff here on the flights I was making
in it each day.

My wife (Boom-Boom) shot all the photographs for the August Kitplanes
article . She's got a new Cannon 10-D. Of course there's a great
shot of Jess, Tom and me in the thing, that's why I want to know when
it will be out, so I can go buy a copy and lurk at myself.

BWB

I've got my subscription issue already. I don't know when the newsstand
issues will be out.

Matt

Old June 28th 04, 04:25 PM
Gary Thomas

Badwater Bill wrote:

Does anyone know when the August issue of Kitplanes is going to be
out? When do they normally send it if you subscribe? There's an
article on the Old Men's Airplane Building Project (OMABP) i.e. Jess
Meyer's RV-6A with the Chevy engine in it.

You might recall that I was the test pilot on that project about 8
years ago and started posting stuff here on the flights I was making
in it each day.

My wife (Boom-Boom) shot all the photographs for the August Kitplanes
article . She's got a new Cannon 10-D. Of course there's a great
shot of Jess, Tom and me in the thing, that's why I want to know when
it will be out, so I can go buy a copy and lurk at myself.

BWB

Bill,

It's out. At least sent to subscribers. Just got mine. You looked
alot younger ;^)

Gary Thomas

Flying to Las Vegas in August Sammy Home Built 10 June 8th 04 04:18 PM
Kitplanes Columns Jim Weir Home Built 30 April 14th 04 08:23 PM
KitPlanes - Home Page by Ron Wanttaja RobertR237 Home Built 40 August 12th 03 10:17 PM
Jim Weir's CO detector design in June Kitplanes Michael Home Built 0 August 8th 03 11:54 PM
Ultralight magazine August 1981 Gilan Home Built 0 July 20th 03 04:34 AM