Congratulations! You've just won the pilot lotto...

Old March 5th 04, 03:43 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Dan Luke" wrote in message

...and the prize is your choice of any new, piston, single-engine
airplane, equipped with any factory options you want.

What's your choice?

Cessna 208

Old March 5th 04, 04:12 AM
C J Campbell

Extra 500

Old March 5th 04, 04:14 AM
C J Campbell

I meant Extra EA-400. The 500 is turbine.

Old March 5th 04, 05:01 AM
BTIZ

TBM700 or PC-12.. full glass panel

BT

--
Dan
C172RG at BFM

Old March 5th 04, 05:51 AM
Peter Duniho

"Dan Luke" wrote in message
...and the prize is your choice of any new, piston, single-engine
airplane, equipped with any factory options you want.

What's your choice?

Extra 400.

Old March 5th 04, 05:58 AM
Bela P. Havasreti

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 18:57:47 -0600, "Dan Luke"
wrote:

Nobody makes anything new that floats my boat.

Well, maybe a new FW-190 (full scale) reproduction....

Bela P. Havasreti

Old March 5th 04, 06:35 AM

Probably an SR22. I'd want to fly a Diamond DA40 before making the
decision.

I'd want to take a Trinidad up as well. I've always liked them for some
reason.

Definitely not any Piper product. (I don't like airplanes with only one
door.)

If I could take the SR22 money and apply it to a Diamond Twinstar, I'd
at least look into it. I like the diesel engine approach.

In other words, I'd probably want a New Tech airplane. Why anyone would
spend $220,000 or more for a Tiger or 182 is beyond me (esp. the Tiger -
I can't believe how expensive the new ones are).

Dave Blevins

Old March 5th 04, 07:36 AM
Brian Burger

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Dan Luke wrote:

...and the prize is your choice of any new, piston, single-engine
airplane, equipped with any factory options you want.

What's your choice?

Only one, and it's got to be piston?

Mmmmm... one of the new Maule taildraggers. With one of their high-end IFR
panels. And all those extra windows & skylights, for when you're not using
the IFR stuff for IFR!

Hey, I can dream...

Brian.
Old March 5th 04, 03:00 PM