FS: Antique & Vintage Aircraft Gauges

Old October 16th 03, 01:53 PM
TBBlakeley

Default FS: Antique & Vintage Aircraft Gauges

I realize this is not a "FOR SALE" newsgroup so I apologize for this if anyone
is offended.

Here is the list of the gauges and stuff I am selling. If you want me to email
photos let me know..it will be a couples of days though as my old digital
camera broke a couple of weeks ago and my new is not here yet. Please feel
free to contact me by email I am selling everyhing as a package for $2500
plus the exact shipping costs. I will welcome an offer on anything specific.
THANKS

1. 2 Star Pathfinder Compass card holders plus cards..Both are PERFECT

2. AF US Army WWII 3 in 1 gauge....100 C temp, 200 lb. oil pressure, 25
lb. fuel pressure...3 1/8" dia. with sending cable and snap ring in
face..really nice condition

3. 4 Lunkenheimer engine primers....3 of which have female fitting to
receive the fuel shut-off valve...good condition

4. 6 NOS ( new old stock ) Lunkenheimer primer shut-off valves with the
nickle plated handles...all still in their original package...PERFECT

5. 2 BRAND NEW Essex engine primers..( Lunkenheimer shut-off valves will
fit both of these )

6. 1 UNKNOWN type of engine primer...very large, has an oval shaped pump
handle and also the Lunkenheimer shut-off valve and handle...will need restored

7. 1 NEW Reiker 10-10 6" Inclinometer with nlack ball

8. 1 NEW Reiker 10-10 6" Inclinometer with steel ball

9. 1 antique Reiker 10-10 6" inclinometer with steel ball...BEAUTIFUL
Condition

10. 2 1/4" dia. U.S. Gauge 0 to 100 C. temp with sending lead and snap
ring in face....fair to good condition

11. 2 1/4" dia. U.S. Gauge ( I think ) 0 to 212 F.temp snap ring in face
Fair Condition

12. 2 1/4" dia. Pioneer 0 to 120 lb oil pressure, snap ring in face...needs
restored

13. 2 NOS ( new old stock ) 2 1/4" dia U.S. Gauge 0 to 120 lb. oil
pressure gauges.snap ring in face...PERFECT NEW OLD STOCK

14. 2 1/4" dia Consolidated Instruments 0 to 120 lb. oil pressure gauge
with snap ring in face..needs restored

15. 2 3 1/8" dia. Consolidated Instruments 16,000’ counterclockwise
altimeters with snap ring in face....1 is PERFECT...the other is in really good
condition..needs new glass in face and ring

16. 3" X 12" vacuum venturi...almost new condition
17. 3 3 1/8" dia Kollsman 0 to 3500 RPM tachs with snap rings in face.
All 3 have 45 degree drive attach. EXTREMELY good condition

18. 3 1/8" dia. Kollsman sensitive altimeter...snap ring in face...looks
great but needs restored

19. 3 1/8" dia. 140 mph ASI, cream face, convex lens and red
pointer..operational and looks great

20. 3 1/8" dia Longines ASI...1 revolution is 100 mph..2 times around is
200..very unusual gauge...works great and looks great

21. 3 1/8" dia U.S. Gauge 160 MPH ASI, snap ring in face...works great and
looks great

22. 2 1/4" dia Airpath mount compass...works and looks good

23. 3 1/8" dia panel mount compass..brand unknown...compass card still
spins but needs restored

24. 3 1/8" dia Consolidated Instruments Magswitch...looks great and works
great

25. 3 1/8" dia Bendix Scintilla Type ED-F Magswitch...looks new abd works
great

26. 2 1/4" dia Bendix Scintilla magswitch....looks great and works great

27. 2 1/4" dia A.C. Type A-9 magswitch.....works great and looks good

28. 2" 8 day Waltham panel clock...brass ring in face, looks great and
works great

29. 2" 8 day unknown type aircraft clock with timer..looks great and works
great

30. 5 Boston Auto Fuel Gauges as used on the Vultee BT-13. These I taken
apart..but they they worked great and still all the parts...very simple to
assemble..even have 3 NOS faces

31. 1 Boston Auto fuel gauge and gasket for the P-51D Mustang aux fuel
tank...NOS ( New Old Stock )

32. BRAND NEW Rochester fuel gauge...the type that has the spiral twist
that the cork rides up...BRAND NEW

33. new Yellow Airfone antenna

34. 1 Antique smooth 10" X 3" B.F. Goodrich Silvertown tailwheel and
tire....very rare GREAT CONITION

Old October 17th 08, 02:28 PM
jwm180 jwm180 is offline
Junior Member

I am interested in one of the Luckenheimer primers that you have for sale. I am in the process of restoring a 1946 Fairchild 24 and my primer has seen better days. Please let me know how much you are asking for one. Thanks JON
Old October 1st 12, 06:48 AM
kevin maher kevin maher is offline
Junior Member

30. 5 Boston Auto Fuel Gauges as used on the Vultee BT-13. These I taken
apart..but they they worked great and still all the parts...very simple to
assemble..even have 3 NOS faces

Hi...I know this is a really old posting, but do you syill have any of the BT-13 fuel gauges left? I am desperately looking for at least 2.

Thanks Kevin