Anyone know if the Russian K-7 SuperFortress was real (photos) Ihav

Old May 28th 09, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
T Lee Buyea Fla.News Service

Default Anyone know if the Russian K-7 SuperFortress was real (photos) Ihav

Anyone know if the Russian K-7 SuperFortress was real (photos)

I have kept track of most aircraft that have ever been built then
yesterday I ran across this ?
I find it hard to believe it ever existed especially back in 1930

Please look at the photos below and tell me if you know if this is real
or faked and if real did it ever fly ?

I count between 18 and 20 engines on it (some are pushers)

Please send me an email at

With any information on this

Russian K-7 or Ka-7 SuperFortress ??
I have searched Russian K-7 Superfortress but found another Russian 6
engine bomber ?

http://www.aksturgeon.com/wp-content...09/03/k7-1.jpg

Click here and scroll down to 5 more photos.
Address:http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3DUT F-8&um=1

Old May 28th 09, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

T Lee Buyea Fla.News Service wrote:
Anyone know if the Russian K-7 SuperFortress was real (photos)

I have kept track of most aircraft that have ever been built then
yesterday I ran across this ?
I find it hard to believe it ever existed especially back in 1930

Please look at the photos below and tell me if you know if this is real
or faked and if real did it ever fly ?

I count between 18 and 20 engines on it (some are pushers)

Please send me an email at

With any information on this

Russian K-7 or Ka-7 SuperFortress ??
I have searched Russian K-7 Superfortress but found another Russian 6
engine bomber ?

http://www.aksturgeon.com/wp-content...09/03/k7-1.jpg

Click here and scroll down to 5 more photos.
Address:http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3DUT F-8&um=1

Yes, the airplane was real but your photo isn't.

The real K-7:

http://www.pilotfriend.com/photo_albums/potty/8.htm

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old May 29th 09, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
M.R. Highsmith

"Ed" wrote in message
Anyone know if the Russian K-7 SuperFortress was real (photos)

It was real although some of the photos have been photoshoped.
I read that it flew once and crashed when one of the tail booms failed
killing a bunch of Russians, the designer was executed.

Bet he'll never make that error again.

Old June 3rd 09, 02:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

On May 28, 8:32*pm, Ed wrote:
On Thu, 28 May 2009 14:35:43 -0400, (T Lee Buyea

Fla.News Service) wrote:
Anyone know if the Russian K-7 SuperFortress was real (photos)

It was real although some of the photos have been photoshoped.
I read that it flew once and crashed when one of the tail booms failed
killing a bunch of Russians, the designer was executed.

That's what I read as well. Here's a photo of the real one.

http://www.pilotfriend.com/photo_albums/potty/8.htm