A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 17th 20, 10:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 85
Default Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole

This is on the SLGP web site.

Important Notice

Dear Friends,

Seminole-Lake is my soul business and for as long as I lived, my intention was never to sell it.

Due to family problems and COVID-19 issues I must take a decision about its future, therefore I’m determined to sell half of the business. Given that I decided to transform SLG and the real estate into a shareholder company which total value is $3,000,000.

From the 20 shares that the company will have, each of $150,000, I plan to sell 50%.

I’ll guarantee all shareholders a profit of minimum 4% cash or 5% in services such as parking, hangar rent, glider rental or tows. All of the shareholders’ rights will be respected according to the US laws (to participate in shareholders’ meetings, to come forth and make decisions with regards to increase the business, investment policy, usage of active assets all in accordance to the law).

I plan to keep 50% of the shares and my representative will be Angelica-Mihaela Luculescu, who will be mandated to represent me within the limitations of a power of attorney.

I also wish to add that Ms. Luculescu intends to purchase the remaining 50% shares, however until we decide the formalities between ourselves, she will remain my representative at the shareholders meetings.

The sale of the shares will take place on March 31st, 2021. Until then everyone interested should sign up with the office. I wish to note that there will not be additional shares sold over the 50% limit. This idea will not come into fruition unless all of the 50% shares are sold.

I set this deadline for March 31st, 2021 so that until then there’s enough time for negotiations, registering and to provide the necessary information that will convince you to become partners in this business.

Mihai Tanjala

Ads
  #2  
Old July 17th 20, 11:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Christopher Schrader[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 45
Default Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole

I find it strange that nobody would have controlling interest. Also, how do you guarantee a 4% profit?
  #3  
Old July 17th 20, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 390
Default Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole

On Friday, July 17, 2020 at 5:12:36 PM UTC-4, wrote:
This is on the SLGP web site.

Important Notice

Dear Friends,

Seminole-Lake is my soul business and for as long as I lived, my intention was never to sell it.

Due to family problems and COVID-19 issues I must take a decision about its future, therefore I’m determined to sell half of the business. Given that I decided to transform SLG and the real estate into a shareholder company which total value is $3,000,000.

From the 20 shares that the company will have, each of $150,000, I plan to sell 50%.

I’ll guarantee all shareholders a profit of minimum 4% cash or 5% in services such as parking, hangar rent, glider rental or tows. All of the shareholders’ rights will be respected according to the US laws (to participate in shareholders’ meetings, to come forth and make decisions with regards to increase the business, investment policy, usage of active assets all in accordance to the law).

I plan to keep 50% of the shares and my representative will be Angelica-Mihaela Luculescu, who will be mandated to represent me within the limitations of a power of attorney.

I also wish to add that Ms. Luculescu intends to purchase the remaining 50% shares, however until we decide the formalities between ourselves, she will remain my representative at the shareholders meetings.

The sale of the shares will take place on March 31st, 2021. Until then everyone interested should sign up with the office. I wish to note that there will not be additional shares sold over the 50% limit. This idea will not come into fruition unless all of the 50% shares are sold.

I set this deadline for March 31st, 2021 so that until then there’s enough time for negotiations, registering and to provide the necessary information that will convince you to become partners in this business.

Mihai Tanjala


I have some ocean front property in Arizona. would you like to swap?
  #4  
Old July 17th 20, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 85
Default Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole

On Friday, July 17, 2020 at 6:19:48 PM UTC-4, Christopher Schrader wrote:
I find it strange that nobody would have controlling interest. Also, how do you guarantee a 4% profit?


Yes, a 50/50 ownership creates an impasse, not a good situation to be in business wise. Nice to know that "MS LUCULESCU" has a million and a half to buy the other 50 percent. Hope she has impeccable credit right now if she is going for a loan. Seems like just yesterday she was a "community college student." Four percent is more than I am getting on my cash right now. I thought Mihai had a number of other businesses back in Romania.

Walt
  #5  
Old July 18th 20, 01:31 PM
gotovkotzepkoi gotovkotzepkoi is offline
Junior Member
 
First recorded activity by AviationBanter: Oct 2010
Posts: 4
Default

Is Seminole in Nigeria by any chance?
  #6  
Old July 18th 20, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 390
Default Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole

On Friday, July 17, 2020 at 6:45:34 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, July 17, 2020 at 6:19:48 PM UTC-4, Christopher Schrader wrote:
I find it strange that nobody would have controlling interest. Also, how do you guarantee a 4% profit?


Yes, a 50/50 ownership creates an impasse, not a good situation to be in business wise. Nice to know that "MS LUCULESCU" has a million and a half to buy the other 50 percent. Hope she has impeccable credit right now if she is going for a loan. Seems like just yesterday she was a "community college student." Four percent is more than I am getting on my cash right now. I thought Mihai had a number of other businesses back in Romania.

Walt


What about a default agreement? Would that hold up in court if the property is confiscated by the US Marshall?
  #7  
Old July 19th 20, 06:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 209
Default Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole

If Angelica-Mihaela Luculescu buys 50% of the shares, and the other 50% is sold to others, then Mihai Tanjala would own nothing.

How then can Tanjala guarantee a 4% return?
  #8  
Old July 19th 20, 07:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Stephen Szikora
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 85
Default Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole

Google Ponzi.
  #9  
Old July 19th 20, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dennis Cavagnaro
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 30
Default Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole

That’s funny 😎

DC
  #10  
Old July 19th 20, 09:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 390
Default Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole

On Friday, July 17, 2020 at 5:12:36 PM UTC-4, wrote:
This is on the SLGP web site.

Important Notice

Dear Friends,

Seminole-Lake is my soul business and for as long as I lived, my intention was never to sell it.

Due to family problems and COVID-19 issues I must take a decision about its future, therefore I’m determined to sell half of the business. Given that I decided to transform SLG and the real estate into a shareholder company which total value is $3,000,000.

From the 20 shares that the company will have, each of $150,000, I plan to sell 50%.

I’ll guarantee all shareholders a profit of minimum 4% cash or 5% in services such as parking, hangar rent, glider rental or tows. All of the shareholders’ rights will be respected according to the US laws (to participate in shareholders’ meetings, to come forth and make decisions with regards to increase the business, investment policy, usage of active assets all in accordance to the law).

I plan to keep 50% of the shares and my representative will be Angelica-Mihaela Luculescu, who will be mandated to represent me within the limitations of a power of attorney.

I also wish to add that Ms. Luculescu intends to purchase the remaining 50% shares, however until we decide the formalities between ourselves, she will remain my representative at the shareholders meetings.

The sale of the shares will take place on March 31st, 2021. Until then everyone interested should sign up with the office. I wish to note that there will not be additional shares sold over the 50% limit. This idea will not come into fruition unless all of the 50% shares are sold.

I set this deadline for March 31st, 2021 so that until then there’s enough time for negotiations, registering and to provide the necessary information that will convince you to become partners in this business.

Mihai Tanjala


Maybe the Romanian dictator should call Nevin Shapiro or Bernie Shapiro oe even Hunter Biden, they have enough cash to float a great deal.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
You Piece of Shit Punks Mark Piloting 0 December 20th 09 04:56 PM
Excellent TV Piece on GA Jay Honeck Piloting 123 December 11th 07 11:49 PM
Stryker is a piece of shit! noname Military Aviation 53 May 12th 04 04:11 AM
CBS News Piece Philip Sondericker Piloting 23 January 18th 04 01:03 AM
Uh-oh: CBS News to air anti-GA hit piece on Wed. 1/14 Maule Driver Owning 65 January 17th 04 09:58 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2020 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.