Marv Golden

Old October 15th 03, 06:17 PM
TripFarmer

Default Marv Golden

Since I've read about other dealers let me tell you about Marv whom I've bought
from before. I ordered an ICOM A5 Transponder a few weeks ago and did a 2nd
day air. It was there ON TIME. But there was missing a rebate card and a card
to mail in to get a free headset adaptor. I called their 1-800 number and my
gosh......Marv answers and appologizes. I have both cards in my hand in 2
days. Now that's service.

Also, the ICOM rebate check came in a week or so and the adaptor came in about
2 weeks. I've never had that experience with rebates.

Go Marv Golden!

Trip

Old October 16th 03, 06:05 PM
GREG MOORE

"TripFarmer" wrote in message
Since I've read about other dealers let me tell you about Marv whom I've

bought
from before. I ordered an ICOM A5 Transponder a few weeks ago and did a

2nd
day air. It was there ON TIME. But there was missing a rebate card and a

card
to mail in to get a free headset adaptor. I called their 1-800 number and

my
gosh......Marv answers and appologizes. I have both cards in my hand in 2
days. Now that's service.

Also, the ICOM rebate check came in a week or so and the adaptor came in

about
2 weeks. I've never had that experience with rebates.

Go Marv Golden!

Trip

I have to agree--I've purchased several items from Marv Golden in the past
and have had nothing but great service from them. I'll buy again.

Greg

Old October 16th 03, 09:05 PM
Roger Tracy

I bought a Narco handheld from Marv over 20 years ago via mail order. Had
a problem with it and he sent me another one. Customer service is how you
grow your business I in his case I think it's worked. Haven't bought for
a long time from him .. guess I need to change that.

Old October 16th 03, 11:19 PM
Robert A. Barker

"GREG MOORE" wrote in message
"TripFarmer" wrote in message
Since I've read about other dealers let me tell you about Marv whom I've

bought
from before.

I have to agree--I've purchased several items from Marv Golden in the past
and have had nothing but great service from them. I'll buy again.

Greg

I'll have to get on the bandwagon as well.I have purchased from Marv twice
and have nothing but good
things to say.

Bob Barker N8749S

Old October 17th 03, 01:42 AM
Jack Allison

I have to agree--I've purchased several items from Marv Golden in the past
and have had nothing but great service from them. I'll buy again.

Pretty good prices too, at least on the handfull of things I've purchased.
It helps that they're an FBO that qualifies for the AOPA Mastercard 5%
rebate.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old October 17th 03, 06:00 AM

Gee, with all the glowing recommendations for Marv Golden maybe somebody
should post his web site URL and/or
his toll-free number. And, by the way, where is he located?
--
-Elliott Drucker
Old October 17th 03, 07:18 AM
Bud Patterson

wrote
maybe somebody should post his web site URL and/or
his toll-free number. And, by the way, where is he located?

I have the pleasure of doing business with Marv and his
staff in person, as I'm based at Montgomery Field. I'm
unaffiliated, just a happy long term customer.

-Bud

http://www.marvgolden.com/
8690 Aero Drive #102 (MYF)
San Diego, CA 92123

Toll Free Phone 800-348-0014
International Phone 858-569-5220
Fax Number 858-569-4508
E-Mail
Hours Monday-Friday 8a.m.-6p.m. PST
Saturday 8a.m-4p.m. PST

Old October 17th 03, 08:13 AM
Thomas Borchert

Hint for non-creative web users: Try the obvious!

www.marvgolden.com

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old October 17th 03, 06:20 PM
Peter R.

Thomas Borchert ) wrote:

Hint for non-creative web users: Try the obvious!

Actually, with all the porn site scams these days, that may not be good
advice. You are better off going to Google and searching first, the
clicking on the link.

Ask my wife who one day tried to shop online at Williams-Sonoma by typing
in what she thought was the web site name. It took me a day or two of
scrubbing to remove all the filth left behind by the unscrupulous site.

--
Peter