Oshkosh 2005 pictures up

Old August 15th 05, 08:09 PM
RST Engineering

Politely, no. Impolitely, HELL no.

Jim

Jim Weir, are you reading this? Montblack is good, and smooth as
refried beans when it comes to getting his van out to our campsite --
but whaddya think the EAA folks would say about such a contraption?

Old August 16th 05, 04:51 PM
John T

nonono! you got to convince them such a contraption would become a
institute of tradition! much like the red barn at the ultralights, or
the warbirds show, or...

well, you get the idea!

actually, I bet all you need is a orange and white checkered flag and
and flashing red light, and a window sticker of the correct color and
any old words on it (I doubt if they'd look close).

John

Old August 19th 05, 01:38 PM
Darrel Toepfer

Dave Stadt wrote:

Wasn't that a Burt Reynolds movie about convicts playing football?

He star'd in both of them...

He was most certainly not in the Longest Day.

I agree, but he was in both of the "Longest Yard" movies...

The Longest Yard (1974)
http://imdb.com/title/tt0071771

The Longest Yard (2005)
http://imdb.com/title/tt0398165

Oshkosh 2005 pictures up Home Built 4 August 11th 05 08:24 AM
Oshkosh Pictures Marv Home Built 2 August 2nd 05 01:14 AM
Oshkosh Pictures are up.. Dennis Home Built 0 August 8th 04 03:52 PM
Oshkosh Pictures are up.. Dennis Instrument Flight Rules 0 August 8th 04 03:52 PM
Oshkosh Pictures are up.. Dennis Owning 0 August 8th 04 03:52 PM