I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Old December 6th 05, 04:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Matt Whiting wrote:

Every time that I can remember a thread like this starting, it was
because some yahoo in this group poked a jab at Fetters. I can't
remember a time that he initiated the "discussion."

Read the post that Flyingmonk just did in regards to "Planeman" just one
of many alias used by Dennis to *test the waters*...
Old December 6th 05, 04:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

but what good does it do for your departed friend to keep eating a dead horse in this ng?

It tells the truth, so people such as yourself who didn't know, will
know. Hopefully it will save future customers of Denise from loosing
their money and/or their health and their life.

Old December 6th 05, 04:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

One more thing Matt, just count the number of people that is actually
on his side and are in here defending him and you'll get the idea of
who's right and who's wrong. One doesn't need a engineering degree to
see a bad design, the result speaks for itself i.e. One doesn't have to
be a good barber to see a bad haircut. BTW, he has invented supporters
in the past 'Planeman' being one of them, but he used the same computer
to post from and was caught right away.

Also keep in mid that many that are offended by him have given up and
just look at how many are still here. That also gives you the idea of
how bad he is/was.

Old December 6th 05, 05:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Matt wrote:
What does a mini-500 basher have to taunt Fetters into an argument every year or two? What purpose does it serve?

Because when we see or hear his name our blood boils. Simple as that,
it hit close to home for us.

Old December 6th 05, 06:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Matt Whiting wrote:

Most seem to just foam at the mouth a lot and make accusations that
they can't back up

Haha, okay I've wiped all of the foam off of my mouth. I'll back up my
accusations with this link...

http://tinyurl.com/bub5s

You'll find two discussions in rec.aviation rotorcraft:

One started by Dennis posing as "planeman" lashing out at everyone who
replies, then Dennis' gracious reply to himself, then Dennis posting
again as "planeman" and thanking himself.

The other started by Dennis as Dennis, becoming Dennis posting as
"planeman" praising himself.

when he calls their bluff.

Bluff?
Old December 6th 05, 06:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Dennis Fetters" wrote

Blah, blah, blah, blah. We've heard it all before.

I predicted this:

Others could add more, and I'm sure Dennis will refute every single thing

have written, but he has had much practice defending himself.

Did I call it, or what.

By the way, independent thinkers, anyone notice that the only one defending
the mini-500 is Dennis? You would think that if it were worth a half a
damn, at least one or two would have a positive report about the subject. I
have noted none stepping forward.
--
Jim in NC

Old December 6th 05, 06:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Flyingmonk" wrote

One more thing Matt, just count the number of people that is actually
one his side and are in here defending him and you'll get the idea of
who's right and who's wrong. One doesn't need a engineering degree to
see a bad design, the result speaks for itself i.e.

Funny, I just got done posting the same thing, before I read this post.
--
Jim in NC
Old December 6th 05, 06:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

__________________________
From: "planeman"
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Subject: Mini-500 Accident Analysis
Date: 26 Jul 2005 11:59:38 -0700

__________________________
From: Dennis Fetters
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.rotorcraft

As you can see, both:
From: "planeman"
and
From: Dennis Fetters
both originate from:
is unigue to each user, although he used two different email addresses.

Dennis is not very bright. He's not even bright enough to know that he
could be traced. He's not even bright enough to go back and remove his
posts. He calls his critics idiots, but what an idiot he is. Too
stupid to even go back and erase evidence.

Old December 6th 05, 06:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Morgans wrote:

The engine in the mini was running at something like 130% of the
manufacturer's recommended power level. It had to be re-jetted to produce
that much power, and had a horrible TBO and mean time between failures.

It barely had enough power to get out of ground effect hover, so climbout
was so slow that if took much longer than usual to get enough altitude that
an autorotation could be successfully pulled off.

Though the CH-7 Angel succeeded with the same engine.
http://tinypic.com/i6z390.jpg
(There's Mr. Cicare on the right)
Old December 6th 05, 07:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Jim wrote:
By the way, independent thinkers, anyone notice that the only one defending
the mini-500 is Dennis?

Great minds think alike, just kidding...

He got caught many times and many years before defending himself with
his other multiple personalities, but too STUPID to use a different
computer.