I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Old December 7th 05, 01:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Flyingmonk wrote:

Montblack, If you use Google, just click on "show options" and click
remove. That's it. Idiot Fetters still claims that he didn't use
different names. That computer "finger print" is as good as DNA.

Really? Ever hear of spoofing?

Matt
Old December 7th 05, 02:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Fetters wrote:
Really? Ever hear of spoofing?

Email addresses can be spoofed, names can be changed, but the computer
"finger print" is unigue to each computer and its IP. 69.235.147.233
originated from ONE IP and in particular, ONE computer connected via
ONE IP.
__________________________
From: "planeman"
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Subject: Mini-500 Accident Analysis
Date: 26 Jul 2005 11:59:38 -0700

From: Dennis Fetters
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.rotorcraft

As you can see, both:
"planeman" and
Dennis Fetters
both originate from:
is unigue to each compunter, although he used two different email
addresses. He computer's finger print is there for all to see...

Dennis is not very bright. He's not even bright enough to know that he
could be traced. He's not even bright enough to go back and remove his
posts. He calls his critics idiots, but what an idiot he is. Too
stupid to even go back and erase evidence.

Old December 7th 05, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On 3 Dec 2005 10:27:02 -0800, "Flyingmonk" wrote:

My observation is:
1. Denise is a good businessman, but not a good designer.
2. Cicarre is a good designer, but not a good businessman.

Does a GOOD businessman....

1. Run his business into the ground?
2. Keep deposits on undelivered goods?
3. Leave others holding the bag?
4. Open more businesses to repeat the above?

Does a GOOD SALESMAN....

1. Sell a refrigerator to an eskimo,
2. Get the money,
3. Sleep with or marry the eskimo's daughter....
4. NEVER have to deliver the refrigerator.

City Father -
Excelsior Springs, MO
Home of a failed kit helicopter company

Old December 7th 05, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 16:49:57 GMT, Dennis Fetters
wrote:

City Father wrote:
Dear Sir/Mr.Fetters:

Being the astute business man that you are/were...
Do you have any future manufacturing plans for Excesior Springs?
There are many folks that would just love to see you here again.

Although we have a new McDonalds, Arbys, an Applebee's and a huge
Wal-Mart expansion underway.... Excelsior Springs never had anybody
close to your reputation, except maybe, the late great Jesse James.

City Father,
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024

Dear coward that hides behind a fake name.
Dennis Fetters

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Fake name?
Guilty.

Me a coward?
Not guilty.

You're waaay too easy, Dennis.

Barnyard BOb - aka City Father
Old December 7th 05, 08:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Fake Name, now I'm guilty --- just a test.
to see the header. Same laptop, same browser, same ip, some simple
spoofing to see how the header looks.

Old December 7th 05, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Posted by rkey on web from powerbook laptop
From: "RKey"
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.homebuilt
Date: 6 Dec 2005 04:55:35 -0800

Again by rkey on web from powerbook laptop
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.homebuilt
Date: 7 Dec 2005 11:49:47 -0800

Both post are still me, both post are done from OS X on Powerbook.
Accounts are differrent and NNTP-Posting-Host is different. I guess
this proves NNTP-Posting-Host may or may not be proof

Too lazy to see how to modify message ID, of course FireFox makes
browser spoofing easy

Since I'm using a web front end NNTP-Posting-Host means nothing as
proof of ID.

Old December 7th 05, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

To get a different NNTP posting is very easy, but to get the same is
hard. I challenge you to 'spoof' MY NNTP with your name and see if you
can show that you are posting from MY NNTP. That will be the test. I
can get a new NNTP all day long, but this one is unigue to my computer.

To proove that Planeman spoofed Denise, You must spoof me with same
NNTP. IF you can't than I rest my case.

Old December 8th 05, 12:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Flyingmonk wrote:
Fetters wrote:

Really? Ever hear of spoofing?

Email addresses can be spoofed, names can be changed, but the computer
"finger print" is unigue to each computer and its IP. 69.235.147.233
originated from ONE IP and in particular, ONE computer connected via
ONE IP.

Well, I haven't been involved with networking since the DECnet days, but
I have no doubt that someone proficient can hack the packet header field
that contains the originating node IP address.

I'm not saying Dennis wasn't trying to impersonate someone else, but I
hardly think the evidence presented is sufficient to prove that.

Matt
Old December 8th 05, 12:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Flyingmonk wrote:

To get a different NNTP posting is very easy, but to get the same is
hard. I challenge you to 'spoof' MY NNTP with your name and see if you
can show that you are posting from MY NNTP. That will be the test. I
can get a new NNTP all day long, but this one is unigue to my computer.

To proove that Planeman spoofed Denise, You must spoof me with same
NNTP. IF you can't than I rest my case.

Well, I'm not questioning is hacking ability, but saying that because
one person can't do this implies that it can't be done is just
ridiculous. I can't perform open heart surgery either, so I guess that
means to you that it can't be done, right?

I'm beginning to appreciate Dennis' frustration now.

Matt
Old December 8th 05, 01:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Matt wrote:
Well, I'm not questioning is hacking ability, but saying that because
one person can't do this implies that it can't be done is just
ridiculous. I can't perform open heart surgery either, so I guess that
means to you that it can't be done, right?

No, not at all. My question is WHY would someone named Planeman,
posting from a DIFFERENT email address, would spoof Denise's NNTP and
post with a diferent name to support Denise's arguments? If Planeman
wanted to support Denise, he can just go right ahead and support him.
Why would he need to spoof denise's NNTP? Why would Planeman go
through the trouble of spoofing and yet posted under a different name?

I'm beginning to appreciate Dennis' frustration now.

Sorry that I frustate you Matt, but I never meant to frustrate YOU in
particular. Normally I'm very docile, He is probably one of very VERY
few people that gets me worked up.