Has anyone seen P.Hucker around?

Old November 22nd 06, 12:44 PM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Has anyone seen P.Hucker around?

Mitch Crane wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

I haven't heard from him lately. I hope he's OK.

Mr Pounder better not have done anything to him.

Or on him.

I always suspected he had it in for him.

Old November 22nd 06, 10:49 PM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

dishonestjohn wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mitch Crane wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

I haven't heard from him lately. I hope he's OK.

Mr Pounder better not have done anything to him.

Or on him.

I always suspected he had it in for him.

Oh no, Mr. Pounder is a nice guy!

Nice guys finish last.

Old November 22nd 06, 10:51 PM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mitch Crane wrote:
Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote in
:

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:37:33 -0600, "honestjohn"
wrote:

"Mitch Crane" -three wrote in message
42...
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
oups.com:

Mitch Crane wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

I haven't heard from him lately. I hope he's OK.

Mr Pounder better not have done anything to him.

Or on him.

I always suspected he had it in for him.

minus for

plus for

times too

divided by ate

square root

Old November 24th 06, 01:18 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Phil Kyle wrote:
Mitch Crane -three verbally sodomised in
:

Mitch Crane wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

I haven't heard from him lately. I hope he's OK.

Mr Pounder better not have done anything to him.

Or on him.

I always suspected he had it in for him.

minus for

Doesn't he play golf?

What fore?

--
Phil Kyleâ„¢

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Old November 24th 06, 06:10 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mitch Crane wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

I haven't heard from him lately. I hope he's OK.

Mr Pounder better not have done anything to him.

Or on him.

I always suspected he had it in for him.

minus for

Doesn't he play golf?

What fore?

For foreskin.

Four score and 8 years ago, our forefathers came.

Old November 25th 06, 01:52 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mitch Crane wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

I haven't heard from him lately. I hope he's OK.

Mr Pounder better not have done anything to him.

Or on him.

I always suspected he had it in for him.

minus for

Doesn't he play golf?

What fore?

For foreskin.

Four score and 8 years ago, our forefathers came.

And thank god they didn't withdraw or we wouldn't be here.

Given the number of kooks around, some should have.

Old December 14th 06, 12:28 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 22:53:58 -0000, Phil Kyle wrote:

"honestjohn" verbally sodomised in
et:

Mitch Crane wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

I haven't heard from him lately. I hope he's OK.

Mr Pounder better not have done anything to him.

Or on him.

I always suspected he had it in for him.

minus for

plus for

times too

divided by ate

square root

Mitch and King Phillip don't care what shape it is, they just Like it.

**** off you tedious ****.

That was the reason I plonked him, I got bored.

Plonking is not proscribed in demon.local. Please see the FUQ.

Old December 14th 06, 12:30 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Peter Hucker wrote:

Mitch Crane wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

I haven't heard from him lately. I hope he's OK.

Mr Pounder better not have done anything to him.

Or on him.

I always suspected he had it in for him.

minus for

Doesn't he play golf?

What fore?

For foreskin.

Four score and 8 years ago, our forefathers came.

East Fife four, Forfar five.

No, its a quarter past three, P.Hucker.

Old December 18th 06, 12:07 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Peter Hucker wrote:

Mitch Crane wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

I haven't heard from him lately. I hope he's OK.

Mr Pounder better not have done anything to him.

Or on him.

I always suspected he had it in for him.

minus for

Doesn't he play golf?

What fore?

For foreskin.

Four score and 8 years ago, our forefathers came.

East Fife four, Forfar five.

No, its a quarter past three, P.Hucker.

It was 11:30.

No, its 10:07am.

Old December 18th 06, 12:09 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Peter Hucker wrote:

Mitch Crane wrote:
divided by ate

square root

Mitch and King Phillip don't care what shape it is, they just Like it.

**** off you tedious ****.

That was the reason I plonked him, I got bored.

Plonking is not proscribed in demon.local. Please see the FUQ.

I can't be FUQed

You said it, P.Hucker.