((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. â€*

Old March 21st 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default ((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. â€*

((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. â€*

American Soldiers are being killed by our own [[[ Coverment ]]]

9/11 was a inside job, The Iraq War is staged !!!

They need a excuse to stay in Iraq to steal the OIL.

Bush and Cheney are agents of the Elite Robber Oil Barons.

It's NOT a WAR on TERROR ! It's a WAR for OIL !

Sometimes the TRUTH is so ugly we do not want to believe it.
And sometimes the TRUTH is stranger then fiction!
If we do nothing, then we deserve it. Protect your Families.

Form Militia's !!!

" WE MUST RESIST TYRANNY "

Start Calling Our Boys Home from Iraq Right Now !

Our Love Ones are slaughtered for the lack of knowledge !!!

Long Live The Republic. We Must Resist Tyranny.

Sons of Liberty Militia
Tim Stine
312 S. Wyomissing Ave.
Shillington, Pa. 19607 U.S.A.
610-775-0497

The revolution has started !!!
It's time to start over.

http://tinyurl.com/yrk23j

Old March 22nd 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Mike Kanze

(Plonk!)

--
Mike Kanze

"The colder the x-ray table, the more of your body is required to be on it."

- Steven Wright

wrote in message oups.com...
[...]

Low Pass Conscious Pilate Aviation Photos 1 November 17th 06 01:28 PM
B-52 Low Pass - B-52 flyby.jpg (0/1) Greasy Rider @ invalid.com Naval Aviation 4 June 1st 06 02:56 PM
DONT PASS THIS UP!!! shane Soaring 0 January 9th 05 01:24 AM
For those who pass to the lee side... Janusz Kesik Soaring 2 November 10th 04 12:45 AM
Could you pass the PTS at night? Hilton Piloting 2 November 3rd 03 11:39 PM