More than 80 Air Forces online

Old September 20th 03, 07:54 PM
Tank Fixer

In article ,
says...
"Duke of URL" macbenahATkdsiDOTnet wrote in message

"Dewey" wrote in message
. ca
"Duke of URL" macbenahATkdsiDOTnet wrote in message
"Frank Noort" wrote in message

Hi
On the Scramble Website you will find everything about the world's
Air Arms. All freely accesible, more than 100MB of data, more than
1100 aircraft photos, more then 2000 squadron badges, more then
800 pages....!
Yes, it will keep you busy for a while :-)

LITHUANIA has an Air Force?!?!?

It's almost as big as Canada's. I give the Canadian military another
10 years before it sinks into total irrelevancy.
Read Jane's latest in the JDW magazine
http://jdw.janes.com/ a sad
story of the fall of the Canadian military under the Liberals. I have
the article in document format if you're unable to login to JDW.

No need - sci.military.naval has had discussions on what the Canadian
gummint is doing to totally disarm the country. Pretty soon, it'll be
completely helpless.

And THEN...we INVADE.

We'll take all of their...um...we'll seize tons of...that is to say, we'll
plunder their national resource of...

Beer ?

(psst! somebody wanna help me out here?)

We make them take back ALex Trabek

(Note: Just a friendly jab at our neighbors up north)

--
0763rd Messkit & Gameboy Repair Company
404th Area Support Group (Lemming)
Old September 20th 03, 09:06 PM
Duke of URL

"Tank Fixer" wrote in message
k.net
In article ,
says...
"Duke of URL" macbenahATkdsiDOTnet wrote in message

"Dewey" wrote in message
. ca
[...]

You had to go and give it away, didn't you? Now we'll have to fight
our way over the reinforced concrete & razorwire wall they'll be
promptly erecting all along the border! Sheesh...

Old September 21st 03, 01:27 AM
Tank Fixer

In article , "Duke of URL"
macbenahATkdsiDOTnet says...
"Tank Fixer" wrote in message
k.net
In article ,
says...
"Duke of URL" macbenahATkdsiDOTnet wrote in message

"Dewey" wrote in message
. ca
[...]

Sorry.
On the plus side the government up there has pretty much disarmed the
populace...

Old September 21st 03, 04:31 PM
Bill Silvey

"John Keeney" wrote in message

"Bill Silvey" wrote in message
And THEN...we INVADE.

We'll take all of their...um...we'll seize tons of...that is to say,
we'll plunder their national resource of...

(psst! somebody wanna help me out here?)

*National Parks*, we're after thousands of square miles of new
National Parks!
sigh
sleeping during the briefing again, hey?

Right! Right, that's it. Parks. Sorry, they said "Canada" and I
immediately began to doze off.

--
http://www.delversdungeon.dragonsfoot.org
Remove the X's in my email address to respond.

Old September 24th 03, 02:06 PM
Pechs1

Duke- No need - sci.military.naval has had discussions on what the Canadian
gummint is doing to totally disarm the country. Pretty soon, it'll be
completely helpless. BRBR

No it won't-we'll bail them out.
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)