Mounties Electrocute Airline Passenger

Old October 19th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Default Mounties Electrocute Airline Passenger

Larry Dighera wrote:
You chose the inflamatory word "electrocute". Do you know this for a fact?
We know the suspect was tazored but that is not the same as "electrocute".
If it were, the state would just tazor its inmates on death row. Look at
all the money we could save on electric chairs.

You are correct. I misused the word. I'm guilty of yellow journalism
at this point in time, but it's not over yet.

Thank you for doing us the courtesy of answering civilly. I suppose if yellow
journalism is the worst you ever do, it's not such an awful world after all.

Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Old October 19th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

C J Campbell wrote:
The only people who have held that water-boarding is torture is
anti-war extremists.

I never knew that John McCain was an anti-war extremist. You learn the
darndest things on Usenet!
Old October 19th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2007-10-18 14:16:21 -0700, "NW_Pilot"
said:

I Don't blame the guy that guy for going mad! US Customs or Department Of
Homeland (un)Security held me on 10/14 at that same airport promised to help
me get another flight if they detained me to long and missed my flight,
after I missed my flight almost 2 hours isolated I knew it was going to be a
long day answering dumb questions. Asked for some water after two and a half
hours of sitting I belive the customs agent tried to gave me toilet water.

Sounds like you need a lawyer.

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old October 19th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

On 2007-10-18 14:16:21 -0700, "NW_Pilot"
said:

I Don't blame the guy that guy for going mad! US Customs or
Department Of Homeland (un)Security held me on 10/14 at that same
airport promised to help me get another flight if they detained me to
long and missed my flight, after I missed my flight almost 2 hours
isolated I knew it was going to be a long day answering dumb
questions. Asked for some water after two and a half hours of sitting
I belive the customs agent tried to gave me toilet water.

Sounds like you need a lawyer.

That would just yield an expensive cup of toilet water.
Old October 19th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2007-10-18 14:16:21 -0700, "NW_Pilot"
said:

I Don't blame the guy that guy for going mad! US Customs or
Department Of Homeland (un)Security held me on 10/14 at that same
airport promised to help me get another flight if they detained me to
long and missed my flight, after I missed my flight almost 2 hours
isolated I knew it was going to be a long day answering dumb
questions. Asked for some water after two and a half hours of sitting
I belive the customs agent tried to gave me toilet water.

Sounds like you need a lawyer.

That would just yield an expensive cup of toilet water.

I hear toilet water is a great cure for the hiccups.

Old October 19th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2007-10-18 19:21:40 -0700, Jim Logajan said:

C J Campbell wrote:
The only people who have held that water-boarding is torture is
anti-war extremists.

I never knew that John McCain was an anti-war extremist. You learn the
darndest things on Usenet!

I forgot about that bigoted imbecile.

Old October 19th 07, 10:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BDS

"Airbus" wrote...
In article 79d4c007f0701@uwe, u33403@uwe says...

Pretty simple.

Don't throw sh*t at the airport... stay alive.

Why yes, that's very simple indeed. If I'm doing the math right, the
corollary is : "Throw something at the airport = Death Penalty. . ." Nice
to have things simple.

You have the formula wrong.

BDS

Old October 19th 07, 02:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Airbus

In article 79d4c007f0701@uwe, u33403@uwe says...

Pretty simple.

Don't throw sh*t at the airport... stay alive.

Why yes, that's very simple indeed. If I'm doing the math right, the
corollary is : "Throw something at the airport = Death Penalty. . ." Nice
to have things simple.

I really don't get the part about re-routing international arrivals!
Can't make up my mind whether they're worried about the taser-happy
Mountie, bouyed by his success, going after further international
arrivals passengers . . .

Or is it theat they felt the unruly passenger may be part of a
conspiracy,and his co-conspirators may be arrioving on following flights,
and before you know it hundreds of airport chairs would be hurtling
across Canada causing untold damage and increasing broken glass insurance
rates . . .

Airline Lobby Group Says GA traffic Is The Main Cause Of Airline Delays Larry Dighera Piloting 0 July 7th 07 01:19 PM
747-400 passenger jet is no more J.F. Aviation Photos 0 March 17th 07 03:25 PM
8 passenger fuselage 400 lbs. WOW! Montblack Home Built 1 March 16th 06 10:26 PM
My first passenger Icebound Piloting 10 February 6th 06 04:00 PM
Virtual Airline sues Real Airline Joseph Brown Simulators 4 April 25th 04 09:10 PM