YeeeHawwww!!!!

Old February 27th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default YeeeHawwww!!!!

My poor cousin Ian lost his job... but it looks like fun!
http://www.cnn.com/2008/TRAVEL/02/27....ap/index.html
Old February 27th 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Feb 27, 12:20*pm, wrote:
My poor cousin Ian lost his job... *but it looks like fun!http://www.cnn..com/2008/TRAVEL/02/2....ap/index.html

Just a quick "gear check" for the tower.

I did one with a student once when we were having an electrical
problem; just to make sure the gear was good..

-Robert
Old February 27th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
The Visitor

http://tinyurl.com/2s5bqv

Old February 29th 08, 09:42 PM
Vic7 Vic7 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
My poor cousin Ian lost his job... but it looks like fun!
http://www.cnn.com/2008/TRAVEL/02/27....ap/index.html
I have flown in and out of Paine and there's a fair amount of small plane traffic. It is a towered field and a 777 could make hash of a four-banger with its wake turbulence alone. If Capt. Ian really did not have clearance, then good riddance.

V7
__________________
". . . steadily gliding into the purest of oblivions."
-NNT
Old March 1st 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

--
Vic7

The tower gave him clearance to make a pass...
Old March 1st 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Phil J

On Feb 29, 9:47*pm, wrote:
On Feb 29, 2:42*pm, Vic7 wrote:

;606520 Wrote:

My poor cousin Ian lost his job... *but it looks like fun!
http://www.cnn.com/2008/TRAVEL/02/27....ap/index.html

I have flown in and out of Paine and there's a fair amount of small
plane traffic. *It is a towered field and a 777 could make hash of a
four-banger with its wake turbulence alone. *If Capt. Ian really did
not have clearance, then good riddance.

V7

--
Vic7

The tower gave him clearance to make a pass...

He never got clearance to get caught on video.

Phil