FINALLY!

Old May 2nd 10, 02:58 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default FINALLY!

I found new friends. The aviation groups, the writing groups, the
damned raghead infested psychiatry groups, they all ignore me.

But now I have you!

You LIKE me, you really really LIKE me!
--
Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
http://static.open.salon.com/files/b...1255029439.jpg
Old May 2nd 10, 03:49 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Mark

On May 2, 9:58*am, Mark wrote:
I found new friends. The aviation groups, the writing groups, the
damned raghead infested psychiatry groups, they all ignore me.

But now I have you!

You LIKE me, you really really LIKE me!
--
Mark's webstuff -www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gifhttp://static.open.salon.com/files/bipolar1255029439.jpg
My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/www.myspace.com/gayincarolinawww.gotitans.com/goForum/image.php?u=1948&dateline=1248991084

THIS ISN'T FACEBOOK PUNK, OR MYSPACE.
PEOPLE LIKE ME POST WHATEVER THE ****
WE THINK IS RELEVANT. ****NO REPLY NECESSARY.

THE DATA IN USENET, WHILE ACCESSIBLE, ISN'T
INTENDED TO GARNER A FOLLOWING. FEEL FREE
TO PLAY YOUR BABY GAMES IN THE APPROPRIATE
FORUM.

AND FURTHERMO

Since you've spent a percentage of your life reading
every little snippet of my posts that you can, then it
must have dawned upon you at some point that there
are 2 possibilities he

a. I'm ****ed up like you, and tell lies.(your hope)
b. I'm not ****ed up like you, and like to share the
strange experiences which I encounter.

You cannot exclude either.

Now, from where I'm sitting, YOU SEE, I have
the benefit of knowing the truth. You, an ill mannered,
classless coward, are left to speculate and disrupt
conversations with your brain damaged enthusiasm.
And I, get to keep seeing reality.

WE SEE YOU, and are very unimpressed with your
lack of talent or originality. You're just a pedestrian
unworthy of the likes of us.

Gun in his mouth
Twitching finger pulls
Finally redemption

---
Mark
Old May 2nd 10, 03:53 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Uncle Al[_3_]

On Sun, 2 May 2010 07:49:21 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On May 2, 9:58*am, Mark wrote:
[...]

Why is it that *we* get all the crazy mother****ers? Why not
alt.jewish or misc.headcases?
Old May 2nd 10, 03:55 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Desk Rabbit

On May 2, 9:58*am, Mark wrote:
[...]

Simple.

Jews aren't headcases. They all live in South Carolina, no Jews there.
Old May 2nd 10, 03:56 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
za kAT[_2_]

On Sun, 2 May 2010 07:49:21 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

a. I'm ****ed up and tell lies.(your hope)
b. I'm not ****ed up like you, and like to share the
strange experiences which I encounter.

a.
--
- www.zakATsKopterChat.com

Old May 2nd 10, 04:00 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Mark

On May 2, 10:55*am, Desk Rabbit wrote:

Jews aren't headcases. They all live in South Carolina, no Jews there.

Why don't you just scream, I'm illiterate to history and
demography?

Oh wait, you just did.

---
Mark

Old May 2nd 10, 04:01 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Mark

On May 2, 9:58*am, Mark wrote:
[...]

alt.jewish or misc.headcases?- Hide quoted text -

sockpuppet
Old May 2nd 10, 04:04 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Mark

On May 2, 10:56*am, za kAT wrote:
On Sun, 2 May 2010 07:49:21 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
a. *I'm ****ed up and tell lies.(your hope)
b. *I'm not ****ed up like you, and like to share the
* * *strange experiences which I encounter.

a.
--
-www.zakATsKopterChat.com

Congratulations. You've chosen one of the answers.
You have successfully followed the format of logic.

You're ability to select accuracy is unimportant. We're
only testing cognition at this juncture.

----
Mark
Old May 2nd 10, 04:06 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Mark

On May 2, 10:59*am, anon wrote:
On Sun, 2 May 2010 10:56:34 -0400, za kAT wrote:
On Sun, 2 May 2010 07:49:21 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

a. *I'm ****ed up and tell lies.(your hope)
b. *I'm not ****ed up like you, and like to share the
* * *strange experiences which I encounter.

a.

a.

I'm sorry. You receive a failing grade. Obviously
your answer was taken from someone else.

---
Mark

I've finally Had It! Jay Honeck[_2_] Piloting 114 June 9th 08 04:08 AM
Finally! Wizard of Draws Piloting 23 October 18th 06 04:19 PM
FINALLY saw a P-38 fly Jay Honeck Piloting 25 July 1st 05 05:53 PM
The 206 is finally done C J Campbell Owning 5 December 22nd 04 04:30 AM
Finally! EDR Piloting 9 February 7th 04 03:15 PM