Looking for a Fill-Rite pump system

Old July 26th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Captain Infinity

Default Looking for a Fill-Rite pump system

I'm trying to find a Fill-Rite AV4211 DC Avgas Aviation Pump System.
If anyone has one of these for sale or knows where I can locate one,
please write to me, . Thanks.

**
Captain Infinity
Old July 26th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Have you tried EBay and Google?

"Captain Infinity" wrote in
message ...

Old July 26th 06, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Captain Infinity

Once Upon A Time "Jim Macklin" wrote:

"Captain Infinity" wrote in
message ...

| I'm trying to find a Fill-Rite AV4211 DC Avgas Aviation Pump System.
| If anyone has one of these for sale or knows where I can locate one,
| please write to me, . Thanks.

Have you tried EBay and Google?

Yes, they were my first avenue of search, which led to phone calls and emails
to many dealers, all of them fruitless.

**
Captain Infinity
Old July 26th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Try these...
Tuthill Transfer Systems- Transfer Pumps, Hand Pumps and
Flow Meters Well known Fill-Rite® fuel transfer pumps meet
your stationary and mobile fuel ... Fill Rite, FPP Meters,
Sotera Systems, Sotera Systems, FPP Meters ...
transfer.tuthill.com/ - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

Fill Rite Fuel Transfer Pumps AC Fuel Transfer Pumps, DC
Fuel Transfer Pumps and Above ground Storage Tank Pumps and
Systems.
transfer.tuthill.com/Products/FuelTransferPumps/index.asp
- 12k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from transfer.tuthill.com ]

Tuthill Corporation - Industrial Strength Solutions - Home
Page Manufacturing a broad range of industrial products in
over thirty locations worldwide, Tuthill Corporation has
delivered excellence for over 100 years.
www.tuthill.com/ - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

PumpBiz : Fill-Rite PumpBiz - Your Pump search is over - We
have over 9000 pumps online, in stock. Water, Chemical,
Industrial, Residential. 60+ Brand names. 800-PumpBiz.
http://www.pumpbiz.com/products/inde...ctu rer_id=70
- 63k - Cached - Similar pages

PetroDirect | Fill-Rite Your online source for petroleum
equipment. We offer hoses, nozzles, nozzle accessories,
swivels, filters, breakaways and more.
www.petrodirect.com/category.asp?sort=M&manID=11 -
152k - Cached - Similar pages

Fillrite Home Page Fillrite paints are known for their
exceptional quality. Products are manufactured to stringent
quality control standards. We are well established (1989)
www.fillrite.co.za/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

Fill Rite - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at NexTag -
Price - Review Fill Rite - 46 results like the Tuthill
Fill-Rite Fuel Transfer Pump ..., Tuthill Fill-Rite Fuel
Transfer Pump ..., Tuthill /Fill-Rite 1/4 HP Fuel Transfer
www.nextag.com/fill-rite/search-html - 77k - Cached -
Similar pages

Fill Rite Consumer Electric Pumps Online catalog of
petroleum service maintenance parts and equipment for safe,
efficient operation of the modern gas station.
www.benfordfueling.com/shop/page308.html - 21k -
Cached - Similar pages

Fill Rite Hand Pumps Fill-Rite Hand Pumps deliver fluids
quickly and easily. Whether you're transferring gasoline,
oil, diesel, even residual water from your tanks, ...
www.benfordfueling.com/shop/page320.html - 16k -
Cached - Similar pages

Fill-Rite Fluid Transfer Pumps: Tate Engineering Systems
Tate Engineering Systems supplies petroleum handling
equipment.
www.tate.com/petrol/fillrite.htm - 11k - Cached -
Similar pages

"Captain Infinity" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

| "Captain Infinity" wrote in
| message
| |
| | I'm trying to find a Fill-Rite AV4211 DC Avgas Aviation
Pump System.
| | If anyone has one of these for sale or knows where I
can locate one,
| | please write to me, .
Thanks.

Old July 27th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_3_]

"Captain Infinity" wrote in message
I'm trying to find a Fill-Rite AV4211 DC Avgas Aviation Pump System.
If anyone has one of these for sale or knows where I can locate one,
please write to me, . Thanks.

If you are going to make a fueling system for your airplane, you should wait
until Jay Honeck gets back from OSH, and ask him about his. He made a
complete system for the back of an old pickup, which to all accounts, works
quite well.
--
Jim in NC

Old July 27th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Captain Infinity

wrote:

| "Captain Infinity" wrote in
| message
.. .
| |
| | I'm trying to find a Fill-Rite AV4211 DC Avgas Aviation
Pump System.
| | If anyone has one of these for sale or knows where I
can locate one,
| | please write to me, .
Thanks.

| Have you tried EBay and Google?
|
| Yes, they were my first avenue of search, which led to phone
| calls and emails to many dealers, all of them fruitless. --,

Um...Jim? Thanks, but you may want to read this-------------------'

Been there, seen all that, made the phone calls.

**
Captain Infinity
Old July 27th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Try Tractor Supply http://www.mytscstore.com/

pumps http://www.mytscstore.com/detail.asp?pcID=3&paID=1022

"Captain Infinity" wrote in
message ...
> [...]

| Transfer Pump ..., Tuthill /Fill-Rite 1/4 HP Fuel
Transfer
| www.nextag.com/fill-rite/search-html - 77k -
Cached -
| Similar pages
|

| Fill Rite Consumer Electric Pumps Online catalog of
| petroleum service maintenance parts and equipment for
safe,
| efficient operation of the modern gas station.
| www.benfordfueling.com/shop/page308.html - 21k -
| Cached - Similar pages
|

| Fill Rite Hand Pumps Fill-Rite Hand Pumps deliver
fluids
| quickly and easily. Whether you're transferring gasoline,
| oil, diesel, even residual water from your tanks, ...
| www.benfordfueling.com/shop/page320.html - 16k -
| Cached - Similar pages
|

| Fill-Rite Fluid Transfer Pumps: Tate Engineering Systems
| Tate Engineering Systems supplies petroleum handling

| |
| | "Captain Infinity" wrote
in
| | message
| .. .
| | |
| | | I'm trying to find a Fill-Rite AV4211 DC Avgas
Aviation
| Pump System.
| | | If anyone has one of these for sale or knows where I
| can locate one,
| | | please write to me, .
| Thanks.
| |
| | Have you tried EBay and Google?
| |
| | Yes, they were my first avenue of search, which led to
phone
| | calls and emails to many dealers, all of them
fruitless. --,

| Um...Jim? Thanks, but you may want to read
|
| Been there, seen all that, made the phone calls.
|

| **
| Captain Infinity

A New Air Traffic Control System On The Horizon Larry Dighera Piloting 0 June 17th 05 03:03 PM
Beyond the helicoter Big John Piloting 7 May 7th 05 12:32 AM
Looking for a reversible fuel transfer pump [email protected] Home Built 13 April 12th 05 09:26 PM
Mandatory SB565 Lycoming fuel pump Paul kgyy Owning 18 March 22nd 05 03:22 PM
Pumping fuel backwards through an electric fuel pump Greg Reid Home Built 15 October 7th 03 07:09 PM