Removing Decals

Old September 2nd 05, 10:36 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

I think that settles it the Cri Cri should be the smallest jet . Proof
positive
that jaun is as big a phony as zoom LOL!!!

See ya

Chuck (worlds tallest midget) S

talking out of your ass again, billionaire hero splatman? The Cri-Cri is
LONGER than the BD-5J. That's why the BD-5J has had the smallest jet record
for over 25 years.

Old September 2nd 05, 10:47 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Richard Isakson" wrote in message
"Richard Lamb" wrote ...
Correct me if I'm wrong (which should start 200 guys salivating)
but wasn't one of the Cri-Cri airframes equipped with twin jet engines?

That thing is smaller than the BD-5...

What, you expected credibility from Jaun??

As opposed to expecting intelligence from you? If you had the mental
capacity to Google for cri-cri and aircraft, and then BD-5J, you'd see the
Cri-Cri is 12 feet, 10 inches long. The BD-5J is 12 feet, 5 inches long.
That's why the BD-5J has held the record for more than 25 years.

Old September 2nd 05, 11:34 PM
Montblack

("Juan Jimenez" wrote)
That thing is smaller than the BD-5...

No, it is not. The Cri-Cri fuselage is longer than the BD-5J, by several
inches.

Wingspan? Weight?

Cri-Cri is much SMALLER than than the BD-5, even if it is a few inches
longer.

Montblack

Old September 2nd 05, 11:45 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Montblack" wrote in message
("Juan Jimenez" wrote)
That thing is smaller than the BD-5...

No, it is not. The Cri-Cri fuselage is longer than the BD-5J, by several
inches.

Wingspan? Weight?

Cri-Cri is much SMALLER than than the BD-5, even if it is a few inches
longer.

bzzzz! Smaller, but wait. it's longer! LOL! Wrong answer, kiddo. To earn
the record you have to beat the dimensions in BOTH width and length. If you
are the same dimensions, only then does weight come into play, which is how
I earned the record by completing a BD-5J 80 lbs lighter than the previous
record holder. Period, end of story.

Old September 2nd 05, 11:53 PM
wmbjk

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 17:36:03 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

I think that settles it the Cri Cri should be the smallest jet . Proof
positive
that jaun is as big a phony as zoom LOL!!!

See ya

Chuck (worlds tallest midget) S

talking out of your ass again, billionaire hero splatman? The Cri-Cri is
LONGER than the BD-5J. That's why the BD-5J has had the smallest jet record
for over 25 years.

So if you're standing beside someone who's a half-inch taller, a foot
narrower, and weighs a hundred pounds less than you, you'd rate
yourself the smaller man? Somehow that actually makes sense...

Wayne
Old September 3rd 05, 01:07 AM
John Ammeter

Juan,

How does your BD-5J fly? How would you compare it to other small jet
aircraft? Is it quicker to roll and get off the ground?

How many hours do you have on your completed BD-5J and when did you
complete it? Did you build it from "scratch" or from a kit? How many
hours did it take for you to build it?

How about a short but detailed story of how it flys??

I'm surprised you haven't been telling us how much you love it and the
way it flys. I know that when I flew my RV-6 for the first time it was
an amazing feeling. To actually fly in an aircraft that I'd spent
almost 2500 hours building... when it left the ground on it's own power
it was the most exhilerating feeling I've ever had...

John

Juan Jimenez wrote:

("Juan Jimenez" wrote)

Old September 3rd 05, 01:08 AM
Richard Isakson

"Juan Jimenez" wrote ...
which is how
I earned the record by completing a BD-5J 80 lbs lighter than the previous
record holder. Period, end of story.

An airplane that can't fly is no airplane at all. A turbine engine that was
design to flown only on a disposable drone and never intended to be man
rated is flown only by a fool.

Rich

Old September 3rd 05, 01:30 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Montblack" wrote in message

("Juan Jimenez" wrote)

That thing is smaller than the BD-5...

No, it is not. The Cri-Cri fuselage is longer than the BD-5J, by several
inches.

Wingspan? Weight?

Cri-Cri is much SMALLER than than the BD-5, even if it is a few inches
longer.

bzzzz! Smaller, but wait. it's longer! LOL! Wrong answer, kiddo. To earn
the record you have to beat the dimensions in BOTH width and length. If you
are the same dimensions, only then does weight come into play, which is how
I earned the record by completing a BD-5J 80 lbs lighter than the previous
record holder. Period, end of story.

But, yawn, with you in it will never fly even with that 80 pounds
you supposedly saved. Can you even fit in it? Will it ever fly? Will it
ever fly with you in it?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old September 3rd 05, 01:40 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Richard Isakson" wrote in message
"Juan Jimenez" wrote ...
which is how
I earned the record by completing a BD-5J 80 lbs lighter than the
previous
record holder. Period, end of story.

An airplane that can't fly is no airplane at all. A turbine engine that
was
design to flown only on a disposable drone and never intended to be man
rated is flown only by a fool.

Rich

Only a fool like you opens his mouth without doing his homework.

From the Microturbo brochure for the 022 Couguar engine, 4/71 rev.

"The COUGUAR engine is a single-entry, single-spool turbojet, designed for
powering small aircraft and remotely controlled target drones."

It's immediate succesor, the TRS-18-046, in the same thrust class and using
essentially the same design (so close, in fact, that the starter generator
for the TRS-18 fits into the nosecone of the 022 Cougar, and it uses
essentially the same analog computer and fuel spill valve, with a slightly
different magnetic pickup for RPM signal generation), holds FAA type
certificate E13CE, obtained by Ames Industrial Corp. as the sole distributor
and licensee for Microturbo in the US at the time.

As to the Turana, it was designed and flown as a _reusable_ target drone,
not a disposable drone. Ask the Australian national archives to send you the
pile of archives they sent me when I asked for info.

As to the comment that an airplane that can't fly is no airplane at all,
I'll leave that one open for the entertainment of the peanut gallery. I can
still hear them laughing.

Any more questions, fool? No? Shake your head from side to side. There you
go! Good! That's the first smart thing you've done all day.

Old September 3rd 05, 01:44 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Montblack" wrote in message

("Juan Jimenez" wrote)

That thing is smaller than the BD-5...

No, it is not. The Cri-Cri fuselage is longer than the BD-5J, by several
inches.

Wingspan? Weight?

Cri-Cri is much SMALLER than than the BD-5, even if it is a few inches
longer.

bzzzz! Smaller, but wait. it's longer! LOL! Wrong answer, kiddo. To
earn the record you have to beat the dimensions in BOTH width and length.
If you are the same dimensions, only then does weight come into play,
which is how I earned the record by completing a BD-5J 80 lbs lighter
than the previous record holder. Period, end of story.

But, yawn, with you in it will never fly even with that 80 pounds you
supposedly saved. Can you even fit in it? Will it ever fly? Will it ever
fly with you in it?

What do you think, Dan? Do you assume everyone has the same problems as you
when you try to get into an airplane... any airplane? Is that what you
discuss in your therapy groups on alt.nude?