Removing Decals

Old September 3rd 05, 01:53 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Montblack" wrote in message

("Juan Jimenez" wrote)

That thing is smaller than the BD-5...

No, it is not. The Cri-Cri fuselage is longer than the BD-5J, by several
inches.

Wingspan? Weight?

Cri-Cri is much SMALLER than than the BD-5, even if it is a few inches
longer.

bzzzz! Smaller, but wait. it's longer! LOL! Wrong answer, kiddo. To
earn the record you have to beat the dimensions in BOTH width and length.
If you are the same dimensions, only then does weight come into play,
which is how I earned the record by completing a BD-5J 80 lbs lighter
than the previous record holder. Period, end of story.

But, yawn, with you in it will never fly even with that 80 pounds you
supposedly saved. Can you even fit in it? Will it ever fly? Will it ever
fly with you in it?

What do you think, Dan? Do you assume everyone has the same problems as you
when you try to get into an airplane... any airplane? Is that what you
discuss in your therapy groups on alt.nude?

I have seen your picture, yawn. Now, will it ever fly with or with
out you?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old September 3rd 05, 01:56 AM
Juan Jimenez

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Montblack" wrote in message

[...]

That's for me to know and for you to wonder about. I'd give you the W&B
number but I doubt you can handle the arithmetic, even with the 14 toes.

Old September 3rd 05, 02:02 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Montblack" wrote in message

[...]

Let's see, you bought it already built, you tried to sell it, you
selected an engine with a service life of 50 hours, came here asking for
advice on the engine etc. How many more years are you going to drag this
out? If you are afraid to fly it admit it and go on.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old September 3rd 05, 03:18 AM
Juan Jimenez

Let's see, you bought it already built,

strike one, it was a project, not already built.

you tried to sell it

yup!

you selected an engine with a service life of 50 hours

strike two, the 022 Couguar has the same TBO as the TRS-18, 300 hours
before teardown and inspection, the rest of the time on-condition

came here asking for advice on the engine etc.

strike three, not on the engine, on issues related air impingement start in
general

How many more years are you going to drag this out?

As long as it takes to make sure it's right before it flies. I know, this is
a concept that is well beyond your mental capacity to understand. It'll come
to you, give it time. chuckle

If you are afraid to fly it admit it and go on.

What are you afraid of, Dan? That you'll run out of inane comments not even
a 10 yr old would find worthy of answering? Is that why you make infantile
statements like this? Must be related to your similar penchant for telling
people on alt.nude how to properly spell "masturbate."

Juan

Old September 3rd 05, 03:29 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

BTW, Bisbee, you ought to talk to your high school chums and tell them not
so be so talkative about you and your weird high school days. If you only
knew half the things they say about you... makes your rec.nude antics seem
tame by comparison.

Old September 3rd 05, 04:09 AM
Jerry Springer

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message

What are you afraid of, Dan? That you'll run out of inane comments not even
a 10 yr old would find worthy of answering? Is that why you make infantile
statements like this? Must be related to your similar penchant for telling
people on alt.nude how to properly spell "masturbate."

Juan

Gee Juan what are YOU doing reading "alt.nude? smirk
Old September 3rd 05, 05:39 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message

Let's see, you bought it already built,

strike one, it was a project, not already built.

OK, 98% built bye your own admission.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old September 3rd 05, 03:34 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message

What are you afraid of, Dan? That you'll run out of inane comments not
even a 10 yr old would find worthy of answering? Is that why you make
infantile statements like this? Must be related to your similar penchant
for telling people on alt.nude how to properly spell "masturbate."

Juan

Gee Juan what are YOU doing reading "alt.nude? smirk

It's rec.nude, and it's what comes up when you google for Dannyboy Get Over
It's email address. Give it a try. You'll be surprised.

Old September 4th 05, 06:05 AM

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired wrote:

How many more years are you going to drag this
out? If you are afraid to fly it admit it and go on.

Dan,

You come accross as one of the more level-headed people
here on this list. Do you really want to goad this guy
into killing himself?

Besides, when hit hits the ground he might hit a bystander.

--

FF