SWRFI update... Moving again (argghh!!)...

Old October 14th 04, 02:46 AM
Dude

Don't sweat it, I have been using the GPS too much to!

The most embarrassing is when your non-pilot, female passengers, point it
out after you make a mistake on the radio. OUCH!

"ET" wrote in message
"W P Dixon" wrote in
:

I'm not looking at a map but I believe Hondo is WEST of San Antonio
but the distance is what you said. And no there is not much there
Guess yall will have to party in San Antonio..which ain't bad, lots of
pretty senoritas!

Patrick

I'm gonna flunk navigation..... :-(

ET

Old October 14th 04, 03:43 AM
RobertR237

I'm not looking at a map but I believe Hondo is WEST of San Antonio but the
distance is what you said. And no there is not much there Guess yall will
have to party in San Antonio..which ain't bad, lots of pretty senoritas!

Patrick

Yes, it is west of San Antonio and I won't GO since it is also close to
KerrVille. I try to stay as far from Kerrville as possible since every trip I
have made to that area has cost me several hundred dollars. Kerrville is home
to James Avery Jewlery manufacturing and my wife just loves the place. Other
than that, Kerrville is a nice place to visit. You are also not far from
Fredicksburg and some great antique shops.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old October 14th 04, 08:47 PM
Dude

It is also the home to Mooney.

I say, if she gets to buy the local crafts, so do you!

BTW, this wouldn't work with my wife either, but I couldn't pass it up.

Old October 15th 04, 03:34 AM
RobertR237

It is also the home to Mooney.

I say, if she gets to buy the local crafts, so do you!

BTW, this wouldn't work with my wife either, but I couldn't pass it up.

Glad you added that last statement or I was going to call the men in the white
suits to come and take you away.

They are coming to take me away...haha,