Filling a Request for Doug in Brisbane (The Old Bloke) Read the 00 file first - File 1 of 8 - NASA photos of ISS from STS-124 080611 s124e010013_0.jpg (0/2)

Old August 19th 08, 11:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee[_2_]

Default Filling a Request for Doug in Brisbane (The Old Bloke) Read the 00 file first - File 1 of 8 - NASA photos of ISS from STS-124 080611 s124e010013_0.jpg (0/2)

Doug, even tho' there will be a few belly-achers, I'm sending these 8 ISS
photos your way at your request. These ARE reposts, NOT thumbnails. They
were originally posted by J3. They are in "as is" condition.

The date of the J3's original posting was 6-13-08, more than sufficient
time-lapse for the reposting of same.

Sorry about multiple parts, but I did not Y-encode these. (there's eleven
less belly-achers!) I think your reader can figure 'em out for you.

They are high(er) resolution (than the usual sizes posted here).

These are all I have of this particular genre' that fall well within the
guidelines of being "re-postable." I have more that have been too-recently
posted and will post them in a different way (thumbs) at a later date.

Sweet Dreams (as you described earlier), sir.

Mr. Get-a-long Guy,

Lee
Old August 20th 08, 01:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
[email protected] troy24@gmail.com is offline
Banned

Cool Pic,s Lee
keep em comming

Regards

Troy

Old August 20th 08, 12:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Old Bloke[_9_]

"Lee" wrote in message
.94...
[...]

Many thanks Lee. Yes they are stunning photos, as is the mind-blowing
technology.

I retired 10 years ago, but I had the honour to work with some of the
military researchers at Lockheed Martin and Bell Aerospace in the USA, and
even got to see some of the technology relating to MIRVs. I was so
privileged to work with those smart guys in Buffalo, NY. ..... Just some
background as to why I am so passionate about this sort of technology.

Marvelous photos, and I have saved them. And thanks to J3 for the initial
posting.

Regards
Doug

Old August 20th 08, 09:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee[_2_]

"The Old Bloke" wrote in
:

(snipped)
I retired 10 years ago, but I had the honour to work with some of the
military researchers at Lockheed Martin and Bell Aerospace in the USA

Doug

What? NO PICTURES? G

When I feel safe from most of the complaints, I want to
show you two pictures of the Mercury "capsule" and
attendant upgrades. I thought I knew stuff about the
Merc, but you'll see what I mean when I can get them in.
It's one of those "can't see the forest for the trees"
situations.

I'll have them posted "at your request" if you don't mind.

Mr. Nice Guy
Lee
Old August 21st 08, 12:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Old Bloke[_9_]

"Lee" wrote in message
.81...
"The Old Bloke" wrote in
:

(snipped)
I retired 10 years ago, but I had the honour to work with some of the
military researchers at Lockheed Martin and Bell Aerospace in the USA

Doug

What? NO PICTURES? G

If only! I would have been lynched! But what an experience.

When I feel safe from most of the complaints, I want to
show you two pictures of the Mercury "capsule" and
attendant upgrades. I thought I knew stuff about the
Merc, but you'll see what I mean when I can get them in.
It's one of those "can't see the forest for the trees"
situations.

I'll have them posted "at your request" if you don't mind.

Of course.

Mr. Nice Guy
Lee

Old August 26th 08, 06:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Casey Tompkins

On 19 Aug 2008 22:46:42 GMT, Lee
wrote:

Doug, even tho' there will be a few belly-achers, I'm sending these 8 ISS
photos your way at your request. These ARE reposts, NOT thumbnails. They
were originally posted by J3. They are in "as is" condition.

Aiiiieee!!! 3000x2000 my precious!

It burnnnsss, it burnnnss, my precious! The tricksy posters, they put
up HI RESOLUTION photos, my precious!

My eyes, it burns!

Tricksy, tricksy posters! We hates them forever!!!!

Ok. Sorry. Couldn't resist. Thanks for the repost, I think I missed
them first time around.