Read an exciting, intelectual Novel after flight?

Old May 4th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Read an exciting, intelectual Novel after flight?

If you own your own airplane then what I am saying below about a major
airline ride does not apply!

Therefore, if you are an independent plan owner or like to fly in smaller
plane's, what might be a good idea is to get your hands on R.H. Tuttle Jr.'s
new epic Novel, "The Masconi's", to read after you have taken your plane for
a nice flight!

I would also imagine it would make a great read when you get home and
snuggle up next to the fireplace with a good glass of wine! Maybe you can
get your lover a copy of, "The Masconi's" By: R.H. Tuttle Jr. also to read
while you are up in the air and apart from one another if they are
intelectual but do not fly with you!

Just some food for thought! You can purchase R.H. Tuttle Jr.'s new epic,
very exciting, not dull, mafia novel named, "The Masconi's" right here right
now:

http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/b...=0-595-39297-0

(For the Major airline traveler in you this is a good idea below

As you plan your flight reservations, why not click the link below and
purchase R.H. Tuttle JR.'s new Novel called,
"The Masconi's"!

This Mafia Novel is the feel good Novel of the year! It is very exciting
from the beginning to the end of this very huge Novel!

If you ever took a flight and was bored the entire flight then you can see
where this Novel would entice you as you choke down the peanuts and the in
flight drink in those plastic cup's!

This might be one of the greatest plots I have ever read when it comes to a
whole different type of Mafia story then any other and it is well worth
every penny!

R.H. Tuttle Jr. asked me to say to his fans that this Novel is a 1st edition
of what will soon be a 2nd edition Novel by the end of the summer of 2,006!

Therefore this 1st edition version of R.H. Tuttle Jr.'s New Novel, "The
Masconi's", will be very rare and hard to come by after the 2nd edition is
released and he pulls the 1st edition from the market!

Get your 1st edition version below while you still can, or you can sit
through another boring plane ride and watch the movie that puts you to
sleep! The Choice is your's, make the right one!

Click this link and purchse R.H. Tuttle Jr.'s very exciting Mafia Tale
now::::

http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/b...=0-595-39297-0

Here is a few note's for the people who have emailed me with constructive
critiscism! I promote for the man, the myth, the legend, "R.H. Tuttle Jr." ,
and I am in contact with him!

How ever, I do not want to reply to some of the emails I have gotten in a
negative sense! Read below for more info on what I am saying!

If my spelling is wrong in any of these promotions that I am posting about
the Novel, that is because I am writing all of these posts out in a email
form!

(Like I said no multipost program! Post #4 , own reference ignore any one
reading this sentence)

I am not using some multi post spammer with a spell checker because R.H.
Tuttle Jr. told me not to spam any one, just post the posts one at a time so
each time the posts would be fresh in an email type form, so that is the way
I am doing it in order to respect his wishes!

Read below for mo::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::

1. I am not R.H. Tuttle Jr.!

2. You cannot reach R.H. Tuttle Jr. at the email adress provided because it
is the email adress that I have set up to promote R.H. Tuttle Jr.'s new
Novel!

3. If you find any errors in spelling in these promotions for R.H. Tuttle
Jr.'s epic Novel, "The Masconi's", then they are errors on my part and not
MR. Tuttle's!

(R.H. Tuttle Jr. asked me to make that very clear and then stated that his
newest Novel, "The Masconi's", was run through a spell checker with the
newest updated version of Microsoft Word 14 time's!

Therefore, there should not be too many error's in the Novel! If there is
error's in the story, then disregard them and drive on to the end of the
story with out crucifying the Author because this Novel has one of the
greatest story lines I have ever read, or I would not be helping R.H. Tuttle
Jr. promote his new Novel to start with!)

4. Please have some taste, class, and respect for the Author R.H. Tuttle
Jr.'s new Novel and do not email me with comments that are derogitory! Like
I said this is one of the best feel good Novel's you will ever read! That
means you people who like to rain on people's parade, or try to bring people
down to your level of dispair, because I, nor Mr. Tuttle, do not want to
hear your ruthless gestures!

5. Unless you are emailing me with some type of email that would be
something that Mr. R.H. Tuttle Jr. can use to help promote his new Novel, or
for that matter a movie deal better then the one Mr. R.H. Tuttle Jr. is in
the works setting up right now, then do not waste my time! Positive
comments, Offer's, and gesture's are alway's nice to see though!

6. I will not reply to you email's of negativity!

7. If there is an offer for a Movie deal by a major motion picture company,
or an actor or director out there who see's this post, then feel free to
email me and I will make sure that the man, the myth, the legend, "R.H.
Tuttle Jr.", gets what ever message you send!

Click this link to purchase R.H. Tuttle Jr.'s, "The Masconi's", and read
some type of exciting Novel for a change:::::::::::::::::::::::

http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/b...=0-595-39297-0