Tacoma Narrows event on Saturday!

Old July 26th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Rich S.[_1_]

Default Tacoma Narrows event on Saturday!

Don't miss the Gig harbor Cruiser's car, boat, & plane show this Saturday at
the Tacoma Narrows airport (KTIW).

Admission and parking is *free* for spectators whether you drive or fly in.
If you fly in, you can park near the show participants. Everyone would love
to see a few planes on display - homebuilt, classic, even contemporary.
Share your hobby and see some great cars and boats while you do it. Vendors
will have eats and drinks and there'll be music & competitions.

9:00 - 3:00 Saturday, July 28th. Cruise the Narrows

Rich S.

Old July 27th 07, 05:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2007-07-26 14:56:24 -0700, "Rich S."
said:

Don't miss the Gig harbor Cruiser's car, boat, & plane show this Saturday at
the Tacoma Narrows airport (KTIW).

Admission and parking is *free* for spectators whether you drive or fly in.
If you fly in, you can park near the show participants. Everyone would love
to see a few planes on display - homebuilt, classic, even contemporary.
Share your hobby and see some great cars and boats while you do it. Vendors
will have eats and drinks and there'll be music & competitions.

9:00 - 3:00 Saturday, July 28th. Cruise the Narrows

Rich S.

But do NOT take my parking spot at PAVCO!
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old July 29th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Tri-Pacer

But do NOT take my parking spot at PAVCO!
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Oh Damn CJ was that your space I took up for the bridge opening??

Cheers:

Paul
N1431A
KPLU

Old July 30th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2007-07-29 11:45:10 -0700, "Tri-Pacer" said:

But do NOT take my parking spot at PAVCO!
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Oh Damn CJ was that your space I took up for the bridge opening??

Cheers:

Paul
N1431A
KPLU

Probably. I stayed as far away as I could for the bridge opening. I
generally avoid large crowds.