Rising avgas prices invoke new measures

Old May 2nd 05, 01:33 AM
Dudley Henriques

Default Rising avgas prices invoke new measures

I don't know gang..........could be a solution!!!!!!
http://www.savetoby.com/

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

Old May 2nd 05, 02:09 AM
W P Dixon

All Right! Fried Rabbitt YUMMMM YUMMMM!!!

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

ink.net...

Old May 2nd 05, 02:24 AM
Larry Dighera

On Mon, 02 May 2005 00:33:37 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
dhenriques@noware .net wrote in
. net::

I don't know gang..........could be a solution!!!!!!
http://www.savetoby.com/

Wasn't that Toby I saw driving slowly down the freeway in a white
Bronco with a pistol to his head? :-)

Old May 2nd 05, 02:29 AM
Dudley Henriques

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Mon, 02 May 2005 00:33:37 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
dhenriques@noware .net wrote in
. net::

I don't know gang..........could be a solution!!!!!!
http://www.savetoby.com/

Wasn't that Toby I saw driving slowly down the freeway in a white
Bronco with a pistol to his head? :-)

I can't talk now. The cat just bolted out the door and took off down the
street.
:-))

Old May 2nd 05, 04:19 AM
John T

Dang...if he actually has that much in paypal, I've gotta come up with a
similar scam...that'd pay for a kit plane!

John

Old May 2nd 05, 04:21 AM
ORVAL FAIRBAIRN

In article . net,
"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote:

I don't know gang..........could be a solution!!!!!!
http://www.savetoby.com/

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

Hasenfeffer! Or is it Tobyfeffer? What kind of wine goes with rabbit?

Count me in!

Old May 2nd 05, 04:26 AM
Dudley Henriques

"ORVAL FAIRBAIRN" wrote in message
news
In article . net,
"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote:

I don't know gang..........could be a solution!!!!!!
http://www.savetoby.com/

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

Hasenfeffer! Or is it Tobyfeffer? What kind of wine goes with rabbit?

Count me in!

Would you believe this guy already has made enough to buy himself a fairly
low time S1S Pitts? :-)))))
I guess he'll be keeping it at the hareport!!!! :-)
Dudley

Old May 2nd 05, 04:27 AM
Dudley Henriques

"John T" wrote in message
Dang...if he actually has that much in paypal, I've gotta come up with a
similar scam...that'd pay for a kit plane!

John

You mean HAREPLANE don't you??
:-))
Dudley

Old May 2nd 05, 04:31 AM
George Patterson

ORVAL FAIRBAIRN wrote:

Hasenfeffer! Or is it Tobyfeffer? What kind of wine goes with rabbit?

Burgundy, Merlot, or Shiraz would all go well.

George Patterson
There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures. Right next to the
mashed potatoes.
Old May 2nd 05, 04:38 AM
Montblack

("W P Dixon" wrote)
All Right! Fried Rabbitt YUMMMM YUMMMM!!!

http://www.savetoby.com/

http://tinyurl.com/axap3
Pets or Meat: The Return to Flint (1992)

This (not so good) PBS 30 minute TV piece was a follow up to (a very good)
movie, Roger & Me
(1989)

Montblack
(Current condition)
March of Dimes "Walk America" fundraiser today, around the Mpls Lakes - we
got snowed on this morning. Earlier this evening we had big flake flurries,
like a sun shower, complete with a rainbow. May!!

34 degrees at 10pm. 25F later tonight.