Zzzzzoom in Zzzzzero Gravity

Old May 12th 07, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Default Zzzzzoom in Zzzzzero Gravity

Barnyard BOb wrote:
"Morgans" wrote:

Be governed accordingly!!!! ;-)

_Close_ to perfect use of the modified phrase. ;-)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

What might perfect be?

Be governed 'accordianly'?

Barnyard BOb

Only when playing "Lady in Spain."

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old May 12th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"Barnyard BOb" wrote

What might perfect be?

Be governed 'accordianly'?

No, but that does have a nice "festive" sound to it. g

I thought that Zoom's typical usage was "govern yourself accordingly."

No?
--
Jim in NC

Old May 12th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Steve Foley[_2_]

"Barnyard BOb" wrote in message

"Morgans" wrote:

Be governed accordingly!!!! ;-)

_Close_ to perfect use of the modified phrase. ;-)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

What might perfect be?

Be governed 'accordianly'?

Images of the Road Runner and a cliff come to mind.

Old May 13th 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

On May 11, 7:25 am, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:
In article .com, DABEAR
says...

On May 10, 8:38 am, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

Years ago he reviewed a little homebuilt called the Capella. Later
they got on his ****list, but when he reviewed it he did his standared
"looped, rolled and spun" story. A year later, a couple of kids
(without licenses) flying a non-registered but N number wearing 2
place tried a zoom and pull, and pulled the wings off. We know for
they read Zoom's story. Did he influence their decision? It's
likely.

Zoom lies, people and businesses die.

True story ...sad but true

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Chuck...does anyone have the N Number and full type of aircraft
on this one? Or, a copy or reference (link?) to the accident report?

Thanks...Bear!

Hey Bear
I'll see if I can find it .I'm pretty sure I have the issue with his flight
report and probably also have one with the crash report.

Chuck S- Hide quoted text -

Excellent...thanks much!

BRDB!!!

Old May 13th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jim Logajan

wrote:
Years ago he reviewed a little homebuilt called the Capella.
Later they got on his ****list, but when he reviewed it he did
his standared "looped, rolled and spun" story. A year later, a
couple of kids (without licenses) flying a non-registered but N
number wearing 2 place tried a zoom and pull, and pulled the
wings off. We know for they read Zoom's story. Did he influence
their decision? It's likely.

Hey, Chuck...does anyone have the N Number and full type of aircraft
on this one? Or, a copy or reference (link?) to the accident
report?

I'll see if I can find it .I'm pretty sure I have the issue with his
flight report and probably also have one with the crash report.

Excellent...thanks much!

NTSB search by keyword "capella" yielded 4 hits, one of which had
fatalities and appears to be the accident in question:

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?e...11X12205&key=1
Old May 13th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

Jim Logajan wrote:

Years ago he reviewed a little homebuilt called the Capella.
Later they got on his ****list, but when he reviewed it he did
his standared "looped, rolled and spun" story. A year later, a
couple of kids (without licenses) flying a non-registered but N
number wearing 2 place tried a zoom and pull, and pulled the
wings off. We know for they read Zoom's story. Did he influence
their decision? It's likely.

NTSB search by keyword "capella" yielded 4 hits, one of which had
fatalities and appears to be the accident in question:

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?e...11X12205&key=1

This does appear to be the Capella in question. If so.....
It's time to make these kids responsible for their own actions.

NTSB Identification: MIA93LA130.....

POSTCRASH EXAMINATION OF THE WING ATTACH POINTS INDICATED ALL FAILURES
WERE INDICATIVE OF OVERSTRESS AND ALL FITTINGS HAD DISTORTION DAMAGE.
THE ACFT MFG STATED THE DAMAGE TO THE WINGS WAS SIMILAR TO DAMAGE OF
WINGS THAT WERE FAILED AT ULTIMATE LOADING OF 6.6 POS G'S IN STATIC
TESTING.

The National Transportation Safety Board determines the probable
cause(s) of this accident as follows:

THE PILOT IN COMMAND'S OPERATION OF THE AIRCRAFT IN A MANNER WHICH
EXCEEDED DESIGN LIMITATIONS WHICH RESULTED IN INFLIGHT FAILURE AND
SEPARATION OF THE WINGS.

- Barnyard BOb -

Old May 13th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

wrote:
Years ago he reviewed a little homebuilt called the Capella.
Later they got on his ****list, but when he reviewed it he did
his standard "looped, rolled and spun" story. A year later, a
couple of kids (without licenses) flying a non-registered but N
number wearing 2 place tried a zoom and pull, and pulled the
wings off. We know for they read Zoom's story. Did he influence
their decision? It's likely.

Hey, Chuck...does anyone have the N Number and full type of aircraft
on this one? Or, a copy or reference (link?) to the accident
report?

I'll see if I can find it .I'm pretty sure I have the issue with his
flight report and probably also have one with the crash report.

Excellent...thanks much!

NTSB search by keyword "Capella" yielded 4 hits, one of which had
fatalities and appears to be the accident in question:

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?e...1X12205&key=1- Hide quoted text -

This is the correct accident report. The pilot was Shane Smith,
zzzoom made a big deal about how they had a memorial moment to him at
one of his 1994 SnF party. I was at zzzooms 1993 SnF forum on picking
an homebuilt aircraft. He mentioned the Capella during the talk saying
that he with his fiancee looped it, rolled it and took it over Vne. I
thought you f@%#ing idiot, if you are going to do something like that
why take someone with you.

Frank M.Hitlaw, at my secret world Hq

Old May 13th 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

On May 12, 10:01 pm, wrote:

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?e...205&key=1-Hide quoted text -

This is the correct accident report. The pilot was Shane Smith,
zzzoom made a big deal about how they had a memorial moment to him at
one of his 1994 SnF party. I was at zzzooms 1993 SnF forum on picking
an homebuilt aircraft. He mentioned the Capella during the talk saying
that he with his fiancee looped it, rolled it and took it over Vne. I
thought you f@%#ing idiot, if you are going to do something like that
why take someone with you.

Frank M.Hitlaw, at my secret world Hq- Hide quoted text -

Hi Frank:

Could you send me the full link to my e-mail address:

That's the word bearz three times in a row @ yahoo.com

They've cut off the full link and will likely cut off my e-mail
address, however, it's published at my websites, including

www.aviationandmarineusa.com

....(towards the bottom of the home page) so no worries about
republishing here.

Would like to talk with you some more anyway...I have some questions
in Zoom's regard.

Thanks...BRDB!!!

Old May 13th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

On May 13, 9:08 am, DABEAR wrote:
On May 12, 10:01 pm, wrote:

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?e...y=1-Hidequoted text -

[...]

Attn: Frank Hitlaw

Saw the correct link above your post and found what I needed...do not
need link after all. Would still like contact with you...I have
questions. Thanks...BRDB!!!

Old May 13th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rich Ahrens

Barnyard BOb wrote:

I've looped, rolled and spun everything I've ever owned
or rented except for my Flybaby and a twin Comanche.

How'd that Ercoupe spin, Unk?

Jet fuel A-1 specific gravity [email protected] Piloting 7 May 20th 06 04:39 PM
Sub-gravity sensation Rod Soaring 4 March 7th 04 03:20 PM
Gravity Waves [email protected] Soaring 0 December 10th 03 06:13 AM
Gravity launch Mark James Boyd Soaring 9 October 8th 03 03:32 AM