Discus 2A FS

Old April 3rd 12, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
YourNameHere

Default Discus 2A FS

Discus 2A
Pristine Condition
Great Gelcoat
No landouts
370 hrs TT
Tail tank
Tinted Canopy
O2, Mountain High
SN10 w/ 2 displays
Garmin GPS
Borgelt B-40
Dittel radio
Becker Transponder
Cobra Fiberglass top Trailer
IMI Solo Rigger
All Tow out gear
2 very sturdy Wing Stands
Located in Texas
Contact Wells 817-781-3798
Priced at 70K
wdmorse3 *** at *** verizon ***d0t***net
Old April 15th 12, 01:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
YourNameHere

Amending price of Discus 2A for Sale.
After much consideration, this Discus 2A is being offered at $74K.
If interested, I will gladly send link to photos.
Thanks

Old April 16th 12, 12:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruno[_2_]

If we wait a few more weeks will we see the price go up more to
$80K? The price is going in the wrong direction...either way,
best of luck on the sale. It looks like a very well-kept ship.

Bruno - B4
Old April 16th 12, 12:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
YourNameHere

Bruno,
I went out a couple of weeks ago to snap a bunch of additional photos of
the Discus on request and realized that based on condition,equipment
etc. I couldn't come lose to replacing it with anything comparable.
I have owned a good number of sailplanes over the years (ASW27s, Venti,
LAK-17, Genesis, Mosquito, SZD-55) and as far as Schempp-Hirth gliders
go this Discus 2a is the nicest of the bunch.
Performance is great.
Handling is incredible.
Quiet, even at redline. Best sealed of all the gliders I have owned.
Smooth ride on final glides and expected the opposite thinking it would
be a rigid wing as compared to the ASW27.
Best equipped (trailer, rigging aids, panel)
Everything works

The only reason I am considering selling is that I still want to own a
long wing glider at least for a while.

If anyone would like to see the photos, sent me an email and I'll send
the link.
Wells

wdmorse3
*** at &&**
veri***zon**
**dot**
*net*%%%%

Old April 16th 12, 03:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Just wanted to say that I bought Wells' LAK-17a and am very pleased with the
condition of the ship. It was everything he described and more. There have
been no unpleasant surprises. I would highly recommend buying a ship from
Wells.

Old April 16th 12, 03:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruno[_2_]

Wells,
Sorry for the comment. I misunderstood your second post and I thought
the new price was a typo. I know the stress of trying to sell a
glider. Best of luck on a quick sale.

Bruno - B4