Leaving Usnet Groups, Bye

Old May 2nd 05, 02:11 PM
Steve Foley

I thought you left.

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message

I scrapped that x-country flight due to weather I will attempt it again in
the near future.

Old May 2nd 05, 03:43 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Cub Driver" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:17:09 -0600, RomeoMike
wrote:

I know you are what you say you are, but who is or isn't in the
database? You retired before a cutoff? When was that? My father and
uncle are in the database, and both quit flying in the 1950's or early
60's, and my father died in 1976. I'm not challenging you, just curious
how the database is made up. I always thought all pilots were listed
unless they chose to opt out.

During the campaign there was a lot of hoo-hah about the president's
flying, so I looked him up in the FAA database. As I recall, he had a
single and twin certificate, but no current medical, and his address
was: unknown! I believe he last flew in the early 1970s.

However, this is the government, after all. It has been known to make
the occasional mistake.

I looked up the database yesterday, and it wasn't working at the time.
(Hey, it's the government!) But the introductory pages noted that
anyone who wanted could block his entry from being displayed.

-- all the best, Dan Ford

And what did the introductory pages say about pilots who have never asked to
be included OR excluded from any FAA data base; who can physically sit in
their dens in 2005 holding their certificates in their right hand?
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

Old May 2nd 05, 03:43 PM
Dudley Henriques

"OtisWinslow" wrote in message

"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote in message
ink.net...

You ****ing Usenet idiots would make me sick if you weren't so pathetic!
:-)
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

Dudley ..

Why do you waste your time on a Usenet troll? This kid's probably about
14 and using daddy's computer to jerk people around when he should
be doing his jr high homework.

I think he should put up or shut up and deposit his 10 grand instead of
running his mouth off. Unless he's too chicken **** to back up his
loose mouth. Anyone who's been around a few years with
even a remote knowledge of aviation knows who you are.

OW

Unfortunately this isn't true. I know exactly who this person is and where
he is and he's not a troll. He's an
unbalanced individual who has contacted me several times by
personal email seeking to fly a P51. The tone of his correspondence was such
that my wife became concerned enough that the situation has been turned over
at this point to a third party for investigation.
Thank you for your interest.

Old May 2nd 05, 04:22 PM
Steve Foley

I just finished watching the Matrix. Now I'm wondering if I even exist.

Oops - I just replied to a fired feeding tube.

"Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube" wrote in message

You have proof, Jay, that you are a real person. You have the Alexis
Park, where people have met you. Have you ever MET Duhdley? If not, you
have NO PROOF the guy POSTING as Duhdley is indeed, Duhdley.

Old May 2nd 05, 04:47 PM
Steve Foley

Regarding my "that airframe is now worth zero" statement:

I'll modify that to "it's worth zero to me".

There is enough uncertainty when buying a plane as it stands. This is enough
reason for me to pass on a plane he is selling. At least when he has an
engine failure while flying over the mountains in the dark, there won't be
any doubt if he's caused any damage.

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

The airframe comment was a little over the top,

Old May 2nd 05, 04:56 PM
OtisWinslow

You can opt out of having your personal info appear on the
DB. Many who are active pilots do that.

"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote in message
nk.net...

Actually, my curiosity has been piqued by all this nonsense being thrown
out here about not being on a data base. I've given the numbers back
channel to a select few friends on the group to research and see if they
can find out the exact reason why someone.....anyone...would appear or not
appear on the data bases.

Dudley

Old May 2nd 05, 05:01 PM
John Galban

Lynne wrote:
THANK YOU!!! Finally someone realizes that Dudley is an old

snip

You're not doing a very good job of trolling again, Lynne. Just
changing the screen name on your newsreader doesn't cut it. You
haven't fooled anyone so far. Just give it up.

Do a search in the FAA pilot database for Dudley Henriques. Wow; Look
at that! No entry for him! See that folks, he's not even a pilot!! So
for the last several years he's been doing nothing but spoofing us.

He
is a SIMULATOR PILOT, and that's it!

A gander at your posting history convinced me long ago that you are
just a simulator pilot and/or a just a common liar. Got any tattoos
lately?

You ought to be ashamed of yourself Dudley.

Look who's talking!

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)

Old May 2nd 05, 05:08 PM
Dudley Henriques

Actually, being retired, I really never give it a thought either way since I
won't be flying again. It's apparently only a big deal for a few specific
morons on Usenet. My family, my friends, my professional associates past and
present, and indeed even my country's government at the highest level seem
to be quite happy with things just the way they are.
Only on Usenet will one find the idiots an issue like this one will attract.

Old May 2nd 05, 05:09 PM
W P Dixon

I'm just trying to figure out what tattoos have to do with being able to fly
an airplane? Ink doesn't weigh that much

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech