Mounties Electrocute Airline Passenger

Old October 23rd 07, 06:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack

Default Mounties Electrocute Airline Passenger

("Dan Luke" wrote)
She seems the most trustworthy, to me.

So you entered a coma in 1991, and came out of it in 2000. I see. That
explains much. g

One problem with Billary is she's smart, and she's very good at this. She
has a certain Richard Nixon quality about her - only with much, much better
media savvy.

Montblack

Old October 23rd 07, 01:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ash Wyllie

Morgans opined

"Jim Logajan" wrote

Clarification needed: I vote for Libertarian candidates when they are on
the ballet and the candidate is also not a goof (no party appears immune
these sorts). Otherwise I elect not to vote on anyone for a given office
if
I don't like any of the candidates.

So the "powerless" party I meant is the Libertarian party, not Republican.

So in other words, by voting for a candidate that has no choice of winning
office, you threw away your vote.

Sad, but that is the reality of it.

The Progressives never won an election in the first part of the last century,
but by 1940 most of their platform had beenenacted.

Small parties can drive the big parties by "stealing" votes, so voting for
Nader, a Libertarian or a green is not wasted vote. Not in the long run.

-ash
Cthulhu in 2007!
Why wait for nature?

Old October 23rd 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Matt Barrow wrote:
"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net wrote in message
Morgans wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote

You'd best get used to the idea that it's going to be hillary.

Not going to happen.

There are far too many that are not ready to vote for a woman for
president, male and female, Republican and Democrat.

Add to that, her association of the former Clinton president, and
she is doomed.

Yep, looks like about half the "likely voters" feel that way.

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1376

And what's real bad for Hillary is that the groups that likes her the
least is the group that votes the most and the group that is the most
likely to vote for her is the group that votes the least.

i.e.: single females, particularly single moms.

Well actually I was referring to the age groups polled.

Old October 23rd 07, 02:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2007-10-22 20:31:35 -0700, "Matt Barrow"
said:

"Dan Luke" wrote in message

"C J Campbell" wrote:

Indeed, if you want to find an 'American' religion, you would have a
tough time finding one that is more 'American' than the Mormons.

This is a comfort?

A Christian religion that preaches democratic values, good citizenship,
and teaches that the Constitution is divinely inspired, yes.

It is the opposite of a comfort; it is alarming.

Any religion that attempts to assign credit for the Constitution to its
particular deity should be regarded with profound distrust.

In fact, ALL religions attempting to connect themselves with government in
any way should be distrusted.

Any SUPERSTITION (okay...same thing; ironic that we, as a species, can't get
past that) as well.

That would pretty much eliminate anyone from being trusted, which is
why we have the system of government that we do.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old October 23rd 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2007-10-22 22:51:19 -0700, "Montblack"
said:

("Dan Luke" wrote)
She seems the most trustworthy, to me.

So you entered a coma in 1991, and came out of it in 2000. I see. That
explains much. g

One problem with Billary is she's smart, and she's very good at this. She
has a certain Richard Nixon quality about her - only with much, much better
media savvy.

Montblack

That describes her exactly. Tricky Dick on estrogen.

Old October 23rd 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

C J Campbell wrote:

That describes her exactly. Tricky Dick on estrogen.

I recently read a book set in ~2025. It is set in a future where the US is
in all out world war with Islam. The aircraft carier the book is centered
around is the "USS Hillary Clinton". There is a quote in the book that
Hillary was the country's "finest war-time president."

I laughed for several minutes after reading that.

Old October 23rd 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Doug Carter

On 2007-10-22 22:51:19 -0700, "Montblack"
said:

("Dan Luke" wrote)
She seems the most trustworthy, to me.

One problem with Billary is she's smart, and she's very good at this. She
has a certain Richard Nixon quality about her - only with much, much better
media savvy.

Montblack

That describes her exactly. Tricky Dick on estrogen.

Where she not Bill's most enduring victim she would never made the radar
screen for Senator much less President. There many more qualified crooked
lawyers to choose from; albeit few with a stronger committment to Marxism.
Old October 23rd 07, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .
"Matt Barrow" wrote:
[ On Hillary Clinton. ]
She's considered a pathological liar like her old man.

Wait a minute - wouldn't that mean she was lying when she made all the
statements you quoted her as saying? ;-)

:~) indeed!

I don't like her philosophy at all and would not vote for her even for
local dog catcher. It appears the list of quotes you provided has already
made it to Snopes, who put context to the statements:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/marxist.asp

Well, Snopes context is akin to Bubba's what "is" means.

Barbara Mikkelson has a minimal grasp of economics (particularly free-market
econ) and a strong leftist bent. ("And that means something HAS (my
emphasis) to be taken away from some people")

Old October 23rd 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Matt Barrow wrote:

Yep, looks like about half the "likely voters" feel that way.

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1376

And what's real bad for Hillary is that the groups that likes her the
least is the group that votes the most and the group that is the most
likely to vote for her is the group that votes the least.

i.e.: single females, particularly single moms.

Well actually I was referring to the age groups polled.

Okay...I gave that point some expansion.

I heard a few months back that because of his stint on L&O, Fred Thompson
has a HUGH edge on any of the other candidates, particularly Shrillary who
he beats like 4:1.

Old October 23rd 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

"Matt Barrow" wrote:
[ On Hillary Clinton. ]
She's considered a pathological liar like her old man.

Wait a minute - wouldn't that mean she was lying when she made all
the statements you quoted her as saying? ;-)

~) indeed!

I don't like her philosophy at all and would not vote for her even
for local dog catcher. It appears the list of quotes you provided
has already made it to Snopes, who put context to the statements:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/marxist.asp

Well, Snopes context is akin to Bubba's what "is" means.

Barbara Mikkelson has a minimal grasp of economics (particularly free-
market econ) and a strong leftist bent. ("And that means something
HAS (my emphasis) to be taken away from some people")

If you read some of the comments IN CONTEXT they come off worse than the out
of context remarks.

Airline Lobby Group Says GA traffic Is The Main Cause Of Airline Delays Larry Dighera Piloting 0 July 7th 07 01:19 PM
747-400 passenger jet is no more J.F. Aviation Photos 0 March 17th 07 03:25 PM
8 passenger fuselage 400 lbs. WOW! Montblack Home Built 1 March 16th 06 10:26 PM
My first passenger Icebound Piloting 10 February 6th 06 04:00 PM
Virtual Airline sues Real Airline Joseph Brown Simulators 4 April 25th 04 09:10 PM