JWGC 2009 Finland

Old October 1st 09, 03:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
chandglider

Default JWGC 2009 Finland

Here is some realy well made videos from 6th FAI junior gliding
championships in Rauskala, Finland. This one is made by a crew member
of the Norwegian Team http://bit.ly/G2JqF. And here are the offical
videos from the event. http://www.vimeo.com/5301938

Old October 1st 09, 05:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kizuno

The Norwegian video is very nicely edited and produced.
Old October 1st 09, 01:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Abigel Edward

Default Dear Sir.

Dear Sir.

How are you sir hope everything is moving well.
My name is Abigel Edward i am 19 years old from ivory coast west
Africa,Sir i am requesting for your assistance for an investiment in your
country which i will want my money to be transferd to your account for an
investment pupose, if you are willng to assist me and my brother to come
over to you after the money most have been to your account i will be very
very greaful and will uplift you more and more.we are orphans and we
don't know what to do with this money which our late father left before
he died that is why we need your advice and to gueide us so that our
$7.5million dollars will not lost in a wroung hand.I will be waiting for
your Urgent respons.

This is my private email contact me here for an easy commucations

Thanks and God bless you.

Sincerly
Abigel Edward

Old October 1st 09, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

back on topic
Old October 1st 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Reed[_2_]

Frank Whiteley wrote:
back on topic

Uh, Frank, this post (and the others) make no sense to some readers. I
guess you might be responding to some spam, but my news provider filters
that out so all I see is your message on its own.

Best not to respond to spam at all in my view.
Old October 1st 09, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Oct 1, 10:27*am, Chris Reed wrote:
Frank Whiteley wrote:
back on topic

Uh, Frank, this post (and the others) make no sense to some readers. I
guess you might be responding to some spam, but my news provider filters
that out so all I see is your message on its own.

Best not to respond to spam at all in my view.

Perhaps not, but the subject change made the original thread vanish in
groups.google.com. Granted not a true nntp client. Each spam message
was reported to Google also, FWIW.

Frank
Old October 1st 09, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Frank Whiteley wrote:
back on topic

Uh, Frank, this post (and the others) make no sense to some readers. I
guess you might be responding to some spam, but my news provider filters
that out so all I see is your message on its own.

Best not to respond to spam at all in my view.

Perhaps not, but the subject change made the original thread vanish in
groups.google.com. *Granted not a true nntp client. *Each spam message
was reported to Google also, FWIW.

Frank

OBTW, Google Groups reports 1081 subscribers to RAS.
Old October 2nd 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 12:00:45 -0700, Frank Whiteley wrote:

On Oct 1, 12:53Â*pm, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Oct 1, 10:27Â*am, Chris Reed wrote:

Frank Whiteley wrote:
back on topic

Uh, Frank, this post (and the others) make no sense to some readers.
I guess you might be responding to some spam, but my news provider
filters that out so all I see is your message on its own.

Best not to respond to spam at all in my view.

Perhaps not, but the subject change made the original thread vanish in
groups.google.com. Â*Granted not a true nntp client. Â*Each spam message
was reported to Google also, FWIW.

Frank

OBTW, Google Groups reports 1081 subscribers to RAS.

Humpf. When Google Groups was still Deja View it was useful. Now its
merely a spammer-infested POS that, according to some NGs, no longer
bothers to keep complete archives.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK
Old October 2nd 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Frank Whiteley wrote:
back on topic

Uh, Frank, this post (and the others) make no sense to some readers.
I guess you might be responding to some spam, but my news provider
filters that out so all I see is your message on its own.

Best not to respond to spam at all in my view.

Perhaps not, but the subject change made the original thread vanish in
groups.google.com. *Granted not a true nntp client. *Each spam message
was reported to Google also, FWIW.

Frank

OBTW, Google Groups reports 1081 subscribers to RAS.

Humpf. When Google Groups was still Deja View it was useful. Now its
merely a spammer-infested POS that, according to some NGs, no longer
bothers to keep complete archives.

--
martin@ * | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK
org * * * |

I don't disagree, but locally hosted NNTP servers have declined
precipitously. Some of the major news services are actually just
resellers of other major news services. Google, in a way, just like
Deja News from whom Google acquired the archives, may have actually
saved USENET, as its imminent demise was predicted in several quarters
not so long ago. Now, if they'd fix the groups search, without having
to resort back to the web search to get threads more than a couple of
weeks old....

Frank Whiteley