Cherokee Kid got engaged

Old September 14th 09, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony Condon[_2_]

Default Cherokee Kid got engaged

I guess I didn't announce this to all you RAS readers, but I got engaged
last spring, am getting married in the fall. I thought you all might be
interested to see our engagement photos, taken at the Wichita Gliderport.

http://picasaweb.google.com/abcondon/EngagementPhotos#

-Tony Condon
Cherokee II N373Y
Old September 14th 09, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike[_28_]

Congrats. What does the cute girl think of the love of your life now
that you've made the relationship formal and very public? Is she
jealous? She must be very tolerant knowing how much time you will be
spending with that beauty. Good luck.

Mike
Old September 14th 09, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony Condon[_2_]

The Cherokee has not retaliated yet. One friend commented that I was the
luckiest man alive, my fiance allowed the 'other woman' to be in the
engagement photos.

-Tony Condon
Cherokee II N373Y

Old September 14th 09, 09:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike[_8_]

Congrats Tony.

A beautiful crew!

Wish you, and your wife to be, much happiness and success in your life
together.

Remember, and do not confuse things - you upgrade the SAILPLANE.

another Mike

(Who happened to celebrate a 34th wedding anniversary yesterday.)

Old September 14th 09, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Reed[_2_]

She's really gorgeous. Your fiancée is really gorgeous as well.

Don't show her this post or she'll find out how a pilot's priorities
stack up after 20+ years of marriage.

Old September 14th 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Tony,

Congratulations!

I hope you are as blessed in marriage as I have been.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

Old September 14th 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara[_2_]

there goes the Cherokee!...all smiles today...then....
just kidding..I wish you both the very best...my bride and I ahve been
together 22 years next month...(unusual as it seems, my and her only spouse)
I was 36 when I finally gave in....wouldn't change a thing...except had I
met my wife earlier I would have done it sooner...!
congratulations!
tim

Old September 15th 09, 12:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BT

He's already had her out chasing a couple of long retrieves..
He's breaking her in RIGHT !!!

oh... you're talking about the glider?? yes?
LOL

Old September 15th 09, 02:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike[_28_]

But of course! I was going to go on about "classic beauty", ""nice
curves" and "tight fabric that doesn't leave much to the imagination"
but that would have been in poor taste.

Mike