FS - Piper Aztec

Old May 23rd 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default FS - Piper Aztec

See www.deandunn.co.uk/N37LW for further details. Aircraft is N registered.

Only selling as I have have just landed an airline job, looking for quick
sale, so all offers invited.

Based in UK, but can ferry to US for expenses.

Dean

email enquiries to

remove the bongo and replace first bit with my name

Old May 23rd 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

("Bongo" wrote)
See www.deandunn.co.uk/N37LW for further details. Aircraft is N
registered.

Only selling as I have have just landed an airline job, looking for quick
sale, so all offers invited.

Based in UK, but can ferry to US for expenses.

www.deandunn.co.uk/N37LW
(From the website)

FOR SALE - 1960 Piper Aztec – N37LW
Inexpensive six seat twin aircraft, with good history at a realistic price.
High time on one engine, but compressions good and runs reliably. Aircraft
repainted two years ago.

Sale of aircraft includes HM & Customs Certificate of Free Circulation
confirming VAT paid. This aircraft is trouble free, and ready to go for
£25,000 (no VAT).

I rate the Exterior an 8 and the Interior a 7.

For further details contact Dean on:
44 1661 852785 or 44 7801 453557.

[email enquiries to ]
remove the bongo and replace first bit with my name [Dean]

The "unofficial" rule at rec.aviation is - prices MUST accompany "For Sale"
posts!

Your web link contained an asking price - Thank you.

Now it's off to Google to see how many USA AMU's £25,000 equals. g

Montblack

Old May 24th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Today the pound is worth 1.876 US dollars so the Aztec would translate to:

25000 * 1.876 = 46900

or 46.9 AMU's ;-)

I wonder how much it would cost to get it ferried across the pond?
Better ask NW-PILOT how much he would charge....

Jon Kraus
'79 Mooney 201
4443H @ TYQ

("Bongo" wrote)

Old May 27th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

"Jon Kraus" wrote in message
.. .
Today the pound is worth 1.876 US dollars so the Aztec would translate to:

25000 * 1.876 = 46900

or 46.9 AMU's ;-)

I wonder how much it would cost to get it ferried across the pond?
Better ask NW-PILOT how much he would charge....

I would charge a flat rate of $1,500 USD + Expenses

Old May 28th 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

NW_PILOT wrote:
"Jon Kraus" wrote in message
.. .
Today the pound is worth 1.876 US dollars so the Aztec would translate to:

25000 * 1.876 = 46900

or 46.9 AMU's ;-)

I wonder how much it would cost to get it ferried across the pond?
Better ask NW-PILOT how much he would charge....

I would charge a flat rate of $1,500 USD + Expenses

Would you take this job at that price even though one engine is beyond
TBO? What would the expenses be? For example would they include a
survival suit for in case you have to ditch in the North Atlantic?

Old May 28th 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

"xyzzy" wrote in message
oups.com...

NW_PILOT wrote:
"Jon Kraus" wrote in message
.. .
Today the pound is worth 1.876 US dollars so the Aztec would translate

to:

25000 * 1.876 = 46900

or 46.9 AMU's ;-)

I wonder how much it would cost to get it ferried across the pond?
Better ask NW-PILOT how much he would charge....

I would charge a flat rate of $1,500 USD + Expenses

Would you take this job at that price even though one engine is beyond
TBO? What would the expenses be? For example would they include a
survival suit for in case you have to ditch in the North Atlantic?

For me to take anything over a long stretch of water I require an Inspection
of the aircraft & it's engines from someone that has not worked on the
airplane. I would take it with an engine over TBO but will have to be
inspected and have an oil analysis done. Expenses would include the normal
safety gear Raft, GPS/ELT, Immersion Suit, and all other related expenses
Fuel, Oil, Lodging, Airfare, Etc.

Old June 1st 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

I would charge a flat rate of $1,500 USD + Expenses

That seems amazingly inexpensive. How many hours do you spend (not
just flying) on such trips?

--kyler